Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Worth noting, if we take Spurs as a realistic model of what we want to achieve, that Daniel Levy took over at Spurs in 2001. They didn’t get into the CL till 2010. They were gash for the first 9 years of his tenure before they became what they are today.

Worth noting, if we take Spurs as a realistic model of what we want to achieve, that Daniel Levy took over at Spurs in 2001. They didn’t get into the CL till 2010. They were gash for the first 9 years of his tenure before they became what they are today.

True mate however Levy is a hard nosed businessman who would sack anyone underperforming.

This bloke is absolutely clueless and listens to luvvy Bill who wouldnt sack a manager unless we are cut adrift or the dressing room has revolted.

True mate however Levy is a hard nosed businessman who would sack anyone underperforming.

This bloke is absolutely clueless and listens to luvvy Bill who wouldnt sack a manager unless we are cut adrift or the dressing room has revolted.
I don’t know mate. He’s already sacked 3 managers. Spurs’ managers pre-Redknapp had them in some pretty horrendous positions too IIRC.

What I keep asking myself is. Who looks at Silva's record and says yes right he's the man for me. To get us into Europe and challenging the top six? I agree we needed a rebuild and to give someone time but Marco is actually building a worse foundation than he inherited with better skill level of player. Which points to it being him that is a large part of the problem. I had a Leicester fan laughing at me today, saying we've been average for a good few years. And even though after the league win they have too, I have no comeback because he's right and Leicester now look way more capable of achieving this season.

What I keep asking myself is. Who looks at Silva's record and says yes right he's the man for me. To get us into Europe and challenging the top six? I agree we needed a rebuild and to give someone time but Marco is actually building a worse foundation than he inherited with better skill level of player. Which points to it being him that is a large part of the problem. I had a Leicester fan laughing at me today, saying we've been average for a good few years. And even though after the league win they have too, I have no comeback because he's right and Leicester now look way more capable of achieving this season.
Leicester could easy get third this season, they sold Maguire and look better, it's crazy, were years behind them, never mind the so called top 6

All we can hope for is that Brands comes through, as the next manager will be his choice and not Moshiri's.
Leicester could easy get third this season, they sold Maguire and look better, it's crazy, were years behind them, never mind the so called top 6
What's more crazy is that they finished below us last year.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back