Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I get you aren't an Evertonian and stands by NSNO...you're just here for the ride good luck with that.

Been a blue most of my 34 years on this earth fella, I've seen the highs and lows this club has put us through from relegation battles to winning a trophy against all reasonable odds to heartbreaking and/or embarrassing cup exits don't you dare question my allegiance because I don't share the same delusional fantasy that you do

Been a blue most of my 34 years on this earth fella, I've seen the highs and lows this club has put us through from relegation battles to winning a trophy against all reasonable odds to heartbreaking and/or embarrassing cup exits don't you dare question my allegiance because I don't share the same delusional fantasy that you do
Do you believe NSNO is delusional?

Because you clearly are, no sane blue would come out with the fantasy babble you do after games.
How is it fantasy and adhering to Clubs motto?

I suggest it is you that is not sane for not believing the club motto...or are you in a state of confusion and don't know which way to turn?

How is it fantasy and adhering to Clubs motto?

I suggest it is you that is not sane for not believing the club motto...or are you in a state of confusion and don't know which way to turn?

Really? Nothing But The Best Is Good Enough doesn't equate thinking that a high earning Argentinian manager, coaching one of the top teams in Spain and guiding them to regular European football is going to drop everything he has there for some sob story about the history of the 13th placed team in England who haven't won a domestic trophy for 24 years or a league title for 32 years

Really? Nothing But The Best Is Good Enough doesn't equate thinking that a high earning Argentinian manager, coaching one of the top teams in Spain and guiding them to regular European football is going to drop everything he has there for some sob story about the history of the 13th placed team in England who haven't won a domestic trophy for 24 years or a league title for 32 years
I'd get into his psyche and question his winning mentality he's failed at the second club in Madrid...how about succeeding at the First Club in Liverpool...if he's totally confident in his own ability then put up or shut up...that's what I'd be saying to him right now...

I'd get into his psyche and question his winning mentality he's failed at the second club in Madrid...how about succeeding at the First Club in Liverpool...if he's totally confident in his own ability then put up or shut up...that's what I'd be saying to him right now...
You do realise that even if Moshiri done everything you're suggesting it's still reliant on Simeone agreeing to come here? Can't just kidnap him like.

$$$ is that ok with you?
He's already on mega bucks and is already a very rich man. That's a beat out argument for guys like Simeone and Mourinho these guys are doing it for ego and success at this point not an extra million or 2 a year on top of the 20m or whatever they already earn. Completely ignoring the risks too, so what happens when you give Simeone a ridiculous contract of 40m a year, cuz it's what it'd prob take for him to even sniff at us, and then he fails and we have to sack him and pay out his 120m 3 year contract?

Edit: just looked it up he's already on like 40m a year so we'd have to be paying him 50m plus for him to even consider us. Silva gets 3m a year for comparison. Can definitely see that jump happening mate

He's already on mega bucks and is already a very rich man. That's a beat out argument for guys like Simeone and Mourinho these guys are doing it for ego and success at this point not an extra million or 2 a year on top of the 20m or whatever they already earn. Completely ignoring the risks too, so what happens when you give Simeone a ridiculous contract of 40m a year, cuz it's what it'd prob take for him to even sniff at us, and then he fails and we have to sack him and pay out his 120m 3 year contract?

Edit: just looked it up he's already on like 40m a year so we'd have to be paying him 50m plus for him to even consider us. Silva gets 3m a year for comparison. Can definitely see that jump happening mate
Every man has his price... :coffee:

I'd guess you'd already know dat...;)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back