Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
but it’s almost impossible to determine how anything will turn out, every decision is a gamble
Hiring an ex-Hull manager and a manager that Watford sacked, knowing he went on disastrous runs of form with both of them, isn’t really impossible to determine how that turns out.

Moshiri said it was a gamble and everyone can see it has backfired. Why hasn’t he pulled the trigger?

It’s gross negligence of the club.

Seriously what is this galoot doing?

Sort your club out and be a leader!
Agreed

Now is the time to be ruthless and appoint the next manager of Everton Football Club.

I would land a Lear Jet at Madrid Airport to accompany Diego Simeone to Merseyside and have a blacked out entourage awaiting for him at JLA to whisk him to Goodison Park to conclude negotiations...instruct him to wear his trade mark black suit with a small EFC lapel badge visible on press interview then I'd go through EFC history page by page so he would fully understand the club.

Agreed

Now is the time to be ruthless and appoint the next manager of Everton Football Club.

I would land a Lear Jet at Madrid Airport to accompany Diego Simeone to Merseyside and have a blacked out entourage awaiting for him at JLA to whisk him to Goodison Park to conclude negotiations...instruct him to wear his trade mark black suit with a small EFC lapel badge visible on press interview then I'd go through EFC history page by page so he would fully understand the club.

You’re definitely trolling now

Agreed

Oh look its saturday night again....logs off.

Agreed

Well that'll teach me not to click "Show Ignored Content*

Do you think EFC are a small club mate....let's get down to the nitty gritty here a one word answer will do.

We are middle of the road, far from the big club we once were, but successful enough that we don’t fit a small club label

What you continue to not understand is that fans of this great club have realistic ideals, not space cake/alcohol laced fantasies about managers who wouldn’t look at us twice if at all

We are middle of the road, far from the big club we once were, but successful enough that we don’t fit a small club label

What you continue to not understand is that fans of this great club have realistic ideals, not space cake/alcohol laced fantasies about managers who wouldn’t look at us twice if at all
You are chatting pyar wham.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back