Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Get Billy liar to feck off out of the club for a start.....he is still involved in decisions imo....Moyes???? Not in a million years thanks.

I suspect that he has no choice regarding Bill, I think theres something in writing that he hangs around till we have a new stadium, thats of course just IMO or something, I see no reason why he would keep him around if he didnt have to.

And last time I looked Marco Silva is still here.

I dont think he wants Moyes, but if Big Watch doesnt pull his finger out and ive said this loads of times, but I cant see look past Moyes as the right man for the job, just like I couldnt see past Big Sam at the time.

Lets just hope we dont get a proper thumping tomorrow or Mosh might panic and do an Allardyce, give in to Bill and get Moyes here.

Man that would really finish this sorry season off for me ffs. :pint2:

He seems unlucky there's nothing like a Rooney coming through or a Martinez adding value to Stones and Rom as under BK.

Even the much heralded appointment of Brands is beginning to look a bit " meh" as were his personal picks of Koeman and Silva. Add in the increasingly tenuous BMD project and he seems the embodiment of a fool and his money being easily parted.

Seems a nice enough fella but with the attributes of a footballing Jonah

My prediction will come right:

we should have sacked Silva weeks ago (we didnt)

All attainable targets will be gone (which they will)

We'll fall into the abyss first then sack Silva (bottom 3 over the next 2-3 games)

Then be desperate and appoint a Moyes/Alladyce (which will happen)

Moshiri OUT
He should of gone months ago not weeks

My prediction will come right:

we should have sacked Silva weeks ago (we didnt)

All attainable targets will be gone (which they will)

We'll fall into the abyss first then sack Silva (bottom 3 over the next 2-3 games)

Then be desperate and appoint a Moyes/Alladyce (which will happen)

Moshiri OUT
Mosh isn't in control of EFC and never has been.

I think the article is flawed ,firstly he says Moyes "dogs of war " ,wasn't it Joe Royle's ? He skims over the fact that we don't have a real goalscorer and that fact alone means we can't fire on all cylinders especially compared with Leicester and Vardy . I do agree that there has been a lack of clarity but we don't own the club and in this instance clarity is not our right although we all know it should be but life is not like that .so quite stupid to say that knowing no fans are entitled to it .He does seem to know a lot that as far as I am aware never made the press ,EG Silva didn't want the latest signings -Brands didn't want Silva .Which players are aware of them not being wanted ?
No for me it is just a summary and a bit of conjecture ,makes a nice read but so does Robin Hood

Robin Hood that will be the ones inside the club.

Nice try to be shrug of the reality of a well written article but then like some in the club they believe they know better than the fans . Ironic that the owners (old and new) have won Sweet FA over the last 30 years still they have had enjoyed free dining and wine on the club, every Saturday.

Every time I read a post like this from people like you I think of everything that is wrong with this club.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back