Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Robin Hood that will be the ones inside the club.

Nice try to be shrug of the reality of a well written article but then like some in the club they believe they know better than the fans . Ironic that the owners (old and new) have won Sweet FA over the last 30 years still they have had enjoyed free dining and wine on the club, every Saturday.

Every time I read a post like this from people like you I think of everything that is wrong with this club.

I don't condone them eating and drinking of the club but you must realise that is a perk of being a director of any business not just EvertonFC .I didn't say it was not well written I just showed that it was selective in its facts .Please don't confuse me with someone happy with the mess we are in but I think our way out is going to be based on reality and a hard line approach , not on a simplified article using facts that seem to be only known to the writer .How he could have a go at Brands is hard for me to understand ,yet .He has definitely made some great buys and his failures seem to be the ones that Silva wanted so for me the jury is leaning toward him ,not away
Could you now elaborate how you think I am "everything that is wrong with the club" thanks.

No he's the one pushing for David Moyes and Mark Hughes.

There have been zero quality replacements lined up for replacing Silva, that is the only reason he is in a job still.

I agree but surely thats Brands job to pick the next manager though?

And it it isnt he should walk and not be happy collecting his dough not doing his job title.

Thing is since the departure of the Moores family the only people interested in owning Everton have been Johnston, Kenwright and now Moshiri. If none of them had stepped forward we would probably be toast by now anyway.

I make you right about Kenwright.....no one else seemed interested in buying us at that time.

I can’t recall but I would be surprised if an owner other than Johnson could not have been found.

But I definitely remember an American bid looking likely to succeed just before Moshiri bought us.

I make you right about Kenwright.....no one else seemed interested in buying us at that time.

I can’t recall but I would be surprised if an owner other than Johnson could have been found.

But I definitely remember an American bid looking likely to succeed just before Moshiri bought us.
think they bought in to Swansea.....

I can’t recall but I would be surprised if an owner other than Johnson could have been found.

The Americans backed off and admitted that Moshiri was the better option.
Which suggests that their consortium was not overly interested in acquiring our club and just viewed it as another acquisition for their sporting portfolio. Certainly they weren’t willing to fight for us which didn’t particularly recommend them for us.
When Johnston took control the only rival bid I recall was Kenwright’s consortium.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back