Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Unless someone has the balls to sack this complete and utter fraud, we’re in really danger of going down.
Can’t and doesn’t make changes quick enough.
The change Rogers made won them the game, the fact that our [Poor language removed] manger left Davies on, meant we lost it.
Stick with this fraud at our peril
Look a Father Teds right hand man......remind you of anyone?

Unless someone has the balls to sack this complete and utter fraud, we’re in really danger of going down.
Can’t and doesn’t make changes quick enough.
The change Rogers made won them the game, the fact that our [Poor language removed] manger left Davies on, meant we lost it.
Stick with this fraud at our peril
Look a Father Teds right hand man......remind you of anyone?

Erm tom Davies lost us the game 10000% percent

Ruining the club.

How can he justify sacking Koeman but keeping on a manager who has a worse record? I understand the fraud shouts now.
We’ve not got much money. Plain and simple. He’s hoping Silva turns it around for this season at least so in the summer the compensation will be less to pay. He’s wasted so much on compensation he needs this to work or he’ll be paying out again. He comes across as a man that hasn’t got a clue how to run a club. When he first came I thought he was going to do all the things he couldn’t do at Arsenal but he’s just not a very good owner. Mind you if he delivers the stadium and sells up to someone half competent Id be happy and he’d at least have delivered that.

Moshiri's demonstration of inertia is breathtaking.
The only one reason why Silva is still in post is because our majority shareholder is convinced a win midweek for us will be all that's needed to start our upward trajectory to glory.

We’ve not got much money. Plain and simple. He’s hoping Silva turns it around for this season at least so in the summer the compensation will be less to pay. He’s wasted so much on compensation he needs this to work or he’ll be paying out again. He comes across as a man that hasn’t got a clue how to run a club. When he first came I thought he was going to do all the things he couldn’t do at Arsenal but he’s just not a very good owner. Mind you if he delivers the stadium and sells up to someone half competent Id be happy and he’d at least have delivered that.
That's the top and bottom of it Mosh probably thought half a billion thrown at it would square everything instead we're back to square one or worse. Heading into Randy Lerner territory as we speak unless uncle Uzi steams in which seems most unlikely

Its embarassing seeing people defend the bloke - we are 17th!

WAKE UP

Its embarrassing seeing grown men throwing words like charlatan, fraud and carpet bagger around when none of them describe Moshiri

We are 17th because of underperforming manager and players, who have let those that employed them down horrendously not the employers themselves

Its embarrassing seeing grown men throwing words like charlatan, fraud and carpet bagger around when none of them describe Moshiri

We are 17th because of underperforming manager and players, who have let those that employed them down horrendously not the employers themselves
"Clueless"would in this case. Clueless obsession with the Dutch your, clueless hiring if Walsh in a role he has no idea what to do with, clueless obsession with a manager who had relegated a couple 2 and been sacked by another in the space of 6 months.

It’s his man isn’t it, he’s not gonna fire him after pulling all the stops out to get him. I fear by the time he does get rid it could be too late
I don't get the it's "his man" shouts. So was Koeman. He laid the red carpet out for Koeman big time and paid him a fortune.

I love the term carpet bagger. I don't even know what it means and I've never bothered to look it up

I like to think of it as a man called Trevor who bags up little samples of carpets and tries and sells them to townsfolk.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back