Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

He's made a mistake with the Silva signing but I think it's a bit unfair to go after Moshiri.

We've had big investment in the team and a new stadium in then horizon

He's not forcing us to go bankrupt, let's wait and see who he appoints next.

"we need to make it clear to Moshiri we are not happy"

"Can't have that 'protesting', that's RS levels. We'll have a nice 2 second boo at full-time, that will teach them"

I remember some saying Evertonians don’t protest. There was a pitch invasion after the 98 Coventry game with many turning to the main stand singing Sack the Board.

I’ve supported this man, solely on his business acumen, for the past 3 years. Swallowing my pride with the bizarre decisions he’s made and the even stranger press calls; we all know the Jim White midnight calls and the Lukaku voodoo story.

the sad state of affairs at this club has taken its final corner, we are now looking down the barrel of a loaded shotgun.

myself and others have been sold a lie, under this mans leadership we have lost our identity. The board, the manager, the players and the fans have no idea what Everton is anymore.

the situation is far too close to that of QPR, the man with the money who ripped the soul out of a club and filled it with cash. Buying acceptance with a false dawn and a load of expensive assets.

The owner prevents our DoF conducting his duties and interferes in purchasing, Everton football Club seems to be a game to this man. And with this final appointment of a man who shat on us from a great height, the final nail has entered the coffin. We thought Sam Allardyce was an awful appointment, the situation has become worse.

we now sit 18th in the table, with no fight, passion or importantly, identity. If we manage to avoid relegation, it’s time that Mr Moshiri looked for someone more capable to take over a business he has brought to its knees

Enough of this inertia!!!. Get Kenwright out of the way and bring in someone of Joe Royle's standing to give some sound advice to Moshiri quicksmart! He needs to know more about football than he has demonstrated up to now. The longer you wait the less time we will have to try and rectify this appalling mess we're in.With better advice in the Boardroom you will get a better picture of what we need in a new manager. This result was expected.so it is no surprise the reaction we are seeing. Time to show some sense Farhad,it is make or break time now!!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back