Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
This is ridiculous, when he came in we had Lukaku, Barkley Stones, too a lesser extent Gerry, all our young talents left within a year. He should of either got rid of Martinez before the semi final or kept him on and have him money in the summer of 2016. Koemann had an average first season, we wasted huge amounts of money in the summer of 2017 and failed to bring a replacement for Lukaku and we still haven't replaced him. Silva doesn't have any qualifications to take over a club who wants to challenge for the top 4. We had an appalling summer and failed to bring in quality players, then he doesn't sack him after an appalling run of results, the atmosphere at GP will be toxic on Saturday.

Precisely.

Silence from the club is deafening. They have no plan to address this situation. I'm convinced they want Moyes but they fear the backlash from the fans.

This is far worse than Koeman. Bottom 3 in December with games against Chelsea, United and Arsenal to come is a crisis. We could be cut adrift by the time we play Burnley.

Moshiri.

The man who gave us the worst manager in our Premier League history - Silva.

Hired Fat Sam Allardayce.

Could potentially be bringing back dour David Moyes who nobody else wants to touch with a barge pole.

What a shambles.
He's finishing the job blue bill started new years eve 1999 in destroying 120 years of being an elite club.

How can we claim to be an ambitious club anymore? We’re now in the middle of a new dark era and could very easily go down.

From now on I’m just going to think of us as the insignificant club that we have become and take any delusion of grandeur out of my head. It might make it easier to accept nights like last night and the general direction this club is going in.

How can we claim to be an ambitious club anymore? We’re now in the middle of a new dark era and could very easily go down.

From now on I’m just going to think of us as the insignificant club that we have become and take any delusion of grandeur out of my head. It might make it easier to accept nights like last night and the general direction this club is going in.

Imagine being a blue in the ground last night with their fans ripping us apart. What can you say back? There is no argument, the gulf between the clubs has never been wider.

Not only can´t we win a trophy, that´s now 20 games against our rivals without a win. A whole generation of Evertonians who have missed out on what should be some of the best memories any supporter has.

Imagine being a blue in the ground last night with their fans ripping us apart. What can you say back? There is no argument, the gulf between the clubs has never been wider.

Not only can´t we win a trophy, that´s now 20 games against our rivals without a win. A whole generation of Evertonians who have missed out on what should be some of the best memories any supporter has.
It’s got to the point where I get none or very little grief of my red mates. I’ve had one message about the game and everyone of my mates are red

The longer it goes on the longer I feel he has had enough of playing with his toy and won’t pay the beaut off. Lost all confidence in this fella to get anything done right, been shambles after shambles since he arrived.

From the little we´ve seen of Moshiri we know he can be impulsive and a little bit strange. The type of bloke who I´m sure would have no qualms in pulling the plug like Lerner did if he feels he´s on a hiding to nothing. Unfortunately he has no obligation towards us, we as you say his plaything.

It’s got to the point where I get none or very little grief of my red mates. I’ve had one message about the game and everyone of my mates are red

Yeah, the overriding sentiment I got was sympathy. That´s the most humiliating thing they could possibly give you.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back