Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
In all seriousness - it shows that we cant just sit here being happy with 8th-11th every year.

With the money going into the club we have to really start to deliver european football soon. Carlo & Brands need to get their acts together.
I was thinking that too. He can't be happy with how his investment has been going. Guy is just plowing money into us and getting almost nothing in return.

£250m without batting an eyelid.

1607715196982.webp

I read it that he is creating new shares and buying them, that money then going into the club. So rather than just gifting the money, he owns shares that can later be sold. It 'may' slightly devalue the price of existing shares, I hope so as I want to buy one or two. May also be FFP friendly, I'm guessing on that bit though.
Should work out well for you.

I believe the last ones traded were £3'500 each, up by quite a chunk over the past 3 or 4 years.

What does this mean in terms of like fair play and transfers?

can we spend more now? Have we got loads of doe in jan
UEFA have rolled the next two accounting periods for FFP in to one, to allow clubs to recover from COVID. They are also ignoring losses due to COVID that is why there are two different figures for losses. The headline £139m is the actual losses, whereas of £67.3m will be ignored for FFP calculations.

As it stands we will almost certainly fail FFP but there are a couple of caveats. The significant spending on BMD will be able to be included in the accounts as soon as we gain planning permission and there is plenty of time to bring in more commercial revenue.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back