Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
How long can he keep this up without the investment gaining success on the pitch?. If I was him I would be absolutely savage about how its gone and how the money has been spent to basically stand still.
tbf he is the sole architect of where we are up to this point. He went after Steve Walsh and Koeman. He went after Silva directly and constantly. Thankfully, he also basically told Ancelotti he has a blank cheque to sign here.

He's not afraid to spend but, seriously, we really need to start seeing some results. Sharpish.

tbf he is the sole architect of where we are up to this point. He went after Steve Walsh and Koeman. He went after Silva directly and constantly. Thankfully, he also basically told Ancelotti he has a blank cheque to sign here.

He's not afraid to spend but, seriously, we really need to start seeing some results. Sharpish.
I've seen it mentioned on another site that he has somebody advising him on these decisions who has no football knowledge to speak of. Perhaps explains the bad choices previously.

I don’t know enough about this type of thing, but presumably once he gets up to 93% shareholding, if say we continue to record big losses, he’s not going to be able to bail us out and balance the books via an increase in shares, as they’ll be no shares left to buy?!

What happens then?!

Can our financial experts on here detail how this is a positive? Wouldn’t all clubs just do this with their shares to generate more cash? No other clubs seem to do this as far as I know.

What does this equate to in real terms?

And bear in mind I find finance tedious.

Loss of £130mill. Big chunk due to covid (£63mill).
Debt is down to £2.3mill
Mosh has pumped £500mill in.
Commercial revenue is record high from £20+ mill to £60+mill. (rounded all figures for a laugh)

No chartered accountant like. But someone will be losing their rag over it. Looks fine to me.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back