Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,286 92.3%

• Total voters
Some just want Blue Bill back as owner sat in a flat pack stadium out the city with Tru Blu Dunc as manager.

Short Memories some have. Moshiri has made mistakes but if Walsh/Brands invested the money given to them better and had Carlo not been a snake the club would be miles better off.

Short memories? I remember when we were competing in europe and flying high near the top of the league, real contenders for the top 4, with Lukaku at the top of the scoring charts. It was a proud time to be a blue.

It seems like a golden age now and it was before that iranian clown showed up.

Some just want Blue Bill back as owner sat in a flat pack stadium out the city with Tru Blu Dunc as manager.

Short Memories some have. Moshiri has made mistakes but if Walsh/Brands invested the money given to them better and had Carlo not been a snake the club would be miles better off.
Good ebening Jim..fraudhad

Short memories? I remember when we were competing in europe and flying high near the top of the league, real contenders for the top 4, with Lukaku at the top of the scoring charts. It was a proud time to be a blue.

It seems like a golden age now and it was before that iranian clown showed up.

Ha ha.

Clueless.

What have we achieved since he took over?

If you mention a stadium that's still on paper I know your not serious.

What do you want the bloke to do exactly? he cant claim back the money wasted on absolute tosh by Brands and Walsh can he and he cant change FFP.

Meanwhile lets look at Bills rapsheet:

3 failed ground moves Kenwright?

24/7 investment search Kenwright?

Sell to buy Kenwright?

Sell Rooney/Arteta to pay off the banks Kenwright?

Moving to DK I ballsed up Kings Dock Kenwright?

Cancel the AGM's Kenwright so no one can ask me a question Kenwright?

Anyone wanting Moshiri out is embarassing after living under a decade of Kenwright dragging us into the ground.

Had we never had Moyes working miracles we would have gone down and into real economic turmoil.

What do you want the bloke to do exactly? he cant claim back the money wasted on absolute tosh by Brands and Walsh can he and he cant change FFP.

Sell to buy Kenwright?

Anyone wanting Moshiri out is embarassing after living under a decade of Kenwright dragging us into the ground.

Had we never had Moyes working miracles we would have gone down and into real economic turmoil.

Two wrongs don't make a right.
Kenwright is terrible for his own reasons.

For me this joker is even worse. At least kenwright loves the club.

Sell to buy Kenwright?

For pity sake, he's been in charge for FIVE AND A HALF YEARS !!! and in reality we've gone backwards under his ownership.
Take the blinkers off will ya, he's been an absentee owner most of time and when he does get involved, most of his decisions are to say the least - IFFY

You can't get footballing success when football decisions are taken by someone with no football knowledge.

Thats literally the only thing I can criticise the bloke for (as well as the weird love in for Silva) when we missed out on Monchi he went for two bums in Walsh and Brands who have set us back years.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back