Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,286 92.3%

• Total voters
For pity sake, he's been in charge for FIVE AND A HALF YEARS !!! and in reality we've gone backwards under his ownership.
Take the blinkers off will ya, he's been an absentee owner most of time and when he does get involved, most of his decisions are to say the least - IFFY

And Kenwright was in charge for over a decade and did far less for the club yet still got clapped on screen by thousands of Blues.

Moshiri aint perfect but he's 100 times better than the worlds greatest evertonian.

As I've said if Brands and Walsh didnt waste all that money we wouldn't be having this conversation mate.

Thats literally the only thing I can criticise the bloke for (as well as the weird love in for Silva) when we missed out on Monchi he went for two bums in Walsh and Brands who have set us back years.
You don't see selling Lukaku rather than building the team around him as something to criticise - the best and most prolific goalscorer in the last 25 years of the club ???

You don't see selling Lukaku rather than building the team around him as something to criticise - the best and most prolific goalscorer in the last 25 years of the club ???

Lukaku wanted out you dont keep a player with a snake agent ultimately. Same with Stones we kept him a year longer.

But I gather you dont like the bloke so nothing I say will change your opinion mate which is fair enough will agree to disagree.

And Kenwright was in charge for over a decade and did far less for the club yet still got clapped on screen by thousands of Blues.

Moshiri aint perfect but he's 100 times better than the worlds greatest evertonian.

As I've said if Brands and Walsh didnt waste all that money we wouldn't be having this conversation mate.
You're the one who keeps bringing up Kenwright while defending Moshiri who bought the club FIVE AND A HALF YEARS AGO and has taken us backwards !!!
Who sanctioned the purchase of Tosun and Iwobi to name just two ?
Oh, and it wasn't Brands !!!

You're the one who keeps bringing up Kenwright while defending Moshiri who bought the club FIVE AND A HALF YEARS AGO and has taken us backwards !!!

I've seen no evidence to suggest that mate.

By all means if you have proof otherwise its just social media speculation.

So do we still think he's not changing anything major because he's doing a review of the club?

Five and a half years on.

Lukaku wanted out you dont keep a player with a snake agent ultimately. Same with Stones we kept him a year longer.

But I gather you dont like the bloke so nothing I say will change your opinion mate which is fair enough will agree to disagree.
You are blind mate.
Lukaku and his agent wanted him to stay at Everton IF the club were prepared to show genuine intentions of aiming for success by strengthening in order to get even better from Lukaku.
Moshiri failed to give any such commitment and so Lukaku and his agent had the decision made for them, to move away from Everton.

Some just want Blue Bill back as owner sat in a flat pack stadium out the city with Tru Blu Dunc as manager.

Short Memories some have. Moshiri has made mistakes but if Walsh/Brands invested the money given to them better and had Carlo not been a snake the club would be miles better off.
Moshiri employed both Walsh and Brands and liked the job Brands has done so much he has offered him a new contract. He can't be blamed for Ancelotti knacking off, I'll agree with you on that point.

You are blind mate.
Lukaku and his agent wanted him to stay at Everton IF the club were prepared to show genuine intentions of aiming for success by strengthening in order to get even better from Lukaku.
Moshiri failed to give any such commitment and so Lukaku and his agent had the decision made for them, to move away from Everton.

Moshiri isn't perfect but very few owners are. I think luck plays a big part at times look at Leicester winning the title under Ranieri with no injuries.

Villa staying up by a dodgy goal line tech decision which allowed them to stay up and strengthen last season / keep Grealish and will now probably cash in on him for £100 million.

Mosh has made mistakes but he's also tried his best and put his money where his mouth is which has been wasted on average players by Walsh/Brands. He's also building a world class stadium on the docks when we could have taken the cheaper and easisr option and gone to Croxteth but they listened to the fans.

I don't know what else the fanbase expect/want really - had Ancelotti not been a snake I think we would have pushed on over the coming years but again bad luck in a way Real came calling.

The prior 2 seasons (although Moshiri took over during the last one but after the window closed to change anything) we finished 11th and 11th. Hardly going places Andy.

I've seen no evidence to suggest that mate.

By all means if you have proof otherwise its just social media speculation.
Join the dots mate...
We were less than 36 hours from the transfer window closing...
Brands was still trying on other targets...
The clock was ticking...
Moshiri (to use his words) wanted to make a statement signing...
The clock was ticking...
Iwobi wasn't even in the country, he was in Dubai...
The clock was ticking...
He was an Arsenal player...
The clock was ticking...
Moshiri used to be a shareholder of Arsenal and fairly regular attender at the Emirates and would have seen him play...
The clock was ticking...
Moshiri seems to think he knows a good footballer when he sees one - highly debatable...
The clock was ticking...
We paid (well) over the odds for a squad player...
The clock was ticking...
And the deal was struck and agreed with Arsenal in next to no time...
The clock stopped ticking and he'd made his 'statement signing' or so he thought.

Hindsight has proven him to be wrong, Iwobi was a statement signing but not the kind of statement that can be repeated on this forum, especially by a Moderator !!!!!

Moshiri isn't perfect but very few owners are. I think luck plays a big part at times look at Leicester winning the title under Ranieri with no injuries.

Villa staying up by a dodgy goal line tech decision which allowed them to stay up and strengthen last season / keep Grealish and will now probably cash in on him for £100 million.

Mosh has made mistakes but he's also tried his best and put his money where his mouth is which has been wasted on average players by Walsh/Brands. He's also building a world class stadium on the docks when we could have taken the cheaper and easisr option and gone to Croxteth but they listened to the fans.

I don't know what else the fanbase expect/want really - had Ancelotti not been a snake I think we would have pushed on over the coming years but again bad luck in a way Real came calling.
So moshiri is repeating the same mistakes by giving brands another 3 years

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back