Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,285 92.3%

• Total voters
Damaging this club beyond repair.

A charlatan who must be forced out before he does more damage.

Vile creature

Bit sad to hear you so vindictive, to an owner who has invested a vast amount of his fortune into his/ our club. Yes hes made mistakes and I agree, Benitez could be the mother of them all. Koeman Silva and Ancelotti had their faults but st their time had their merits as well you cant blame him for not backing his managers but you can blame the managers judgments.

Bit sad to hear you so vindictive, to an owner who has invested a vast amount of his fortune into his/ our club. Yes hes made mistakes and I agree, Benitez could be the mother of them all. Koeman Silva and Ancelotti had their faults but st their time had their merits as well you cant blame him for not backing his managers but you can blame the managers judgments.
And you can blame Moshiri for hiring them

He's done far more harm than good since coming here mate. He's sticking his fat head into footballing affairs when he hasn't a clue about the game. He's invested money in utter turd and i'll wait to see the stadium built before giving him credit for that.

Having and not having a AGM isnt the issue, it's the absolute mess he is making of the club.

I replied to the guy who mentioned AGM,s, while talking about Moshiri, so I think it was. The playing side is a mess but that's down to the managers and DOF, who actually buy the players.
He's done far more harm than good since coming here mate. He's sticking his fat head into footballing affairs when he hasn't a clue about the game. He's invested money in utter turd and i'll wait to see the stadium built before giving him credit for that.

Okay we will see on that, but I agree on the football side he does need to listen to the experts, but a lot of the buys from the so called experts have been piss poor he just supplies the money.

He's wasted more of the clubs own money than he's probably spent of his.

He's a laughing stock, done nothing but harm to Everton. So I want nothing but harm to come to him.

Exactly. The ONLY thing he has in his favour is the stadium. Which doesn't even exist.

When the club is in it he can have credit. If that moment ever happens. Until then he deserves nothing.

Some just want Blue Bill back as owner sat in a flat pack stadium out the city with Tru Blu Dunc as manager.

Short Memories some have. Moshiri has made mistakes but if Walsh/Brands invested the money given to them better and had Carlo not been a snake the club would be miles better off.

You can, but you cant blame Moshiri for not backing them btw, he ain't the only chairman to pick the wrong managers is he.
No he isn't the only one.

Throwing money at them and loading up losses on our balance sheet throwing good money after bad hasn't helped anything.

There's no success coming if he keeps doing what he's done so far.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back