Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,286 92.3%

• Total voters
My thoughts are that you haven't a clue what you are talking about. My thoughts are that you continually post your opinion as fact. My thoughts are that you post things that are totally inaccurate. My thoughts are that instead of admitting that you are chatting wham you just accuse people of being a kopite.

Above all, my thoughts are that you are as thick as a brick.
Hmm thick as a brick, great album that is. ;)

Remember when that Cardiff owner changed the team's colours from Blue to Red? I now no longer will be surprised if Mr Moshiri does something crazy like that...
Football doesn't make sense, and even if Rafael is an experienced manager, there are some things which are irrational, like people playing for Liverpool & Everton. If times were different, maybe we could tolerate a red on the staff. A lot of my friends and family are reds, we are 'mixed race' blue & red in our family and so we're not aggressive to each other, but this seems like going too far...especially when he's not the best manager available

Remember when that Cardiff owner changed the team's colours from Blue to Red? I now no longer will be surprised if Mr Moshiri does something crazy like that...
Football doesn't make sense, and even if Rafael is an experienced manager, there are some things which are irrational, like people playing for Liverpool & Everton. If times were different, maybe we could tolerate a red on the staff. A lot of my friends and family are reds, we are 'mixed race' blue & red in our family and so we're not aggressive to each other, but this seems like going too far...especially when he's not the best manager available

I was made up when Peter Beardsley signed for us, Souness who was their manager at the time later admitted he made a mistake in selling him.

Some folk give him crap, I like the esk, strikes me as a decent fella and his podcast is decent . He was hinting at changes a couple of weeks ago. My feeling is it will be what colour the toilet seats will be in the Bullens.
Can’t be doing with him. Thinks he knows it all.
2 examples of the typical Esk. When COVID started A kopite said the ground build won’t start now till probably 2025. And he agreed with him.

And when the super league story broke, he was straight on Twitter to tell the world this is bad news for Everton and BMD. Why wouid he do that? He comes across an an intelligent guy. Why didn’t he chat amongst his mates privately and then write something on his blog, once the dust settles.

For me it was all about winding the fans up and he knows, his name would be all the rage over Twitter. And that helps him gain more followers. It’s all about him. But he would never admit that

Can’t be doing with him. Thinks he knows it all.
2 examples of the typical Esk. When COVID started A kopite said the ground build won’t start now till probably 2025. And he agreed with him.

And when the super league story broke, he was straight on Twitter to tell the world this is bad news for Everton and BMD. Why wouid he do that? He comes across an an intelligent guy. Why didn’t he chat amongst his mates privately and then write something on his blog, once the dust settles.

For me it was all about winding the fans up and he knows, his name would be all the rage over Twitter. And that helps him gain more followers. It’s all about him. But he would never admit that

Fair enough mate, each is own. I try to avoid Twitter if I can help it, I do enjoy his podcast with the Costigan brothers, it’s not in your face with ads, sponsors and Patreon for a start .

He's pathetic. Already hired Sammy Lee for goodness sake and now he's absolutely desperate to hire benitez? Might as well chance the colours and the badge showing how close we are to Anfield. Moshiri makes this club small time.

DeadPaleFrenchbulldog-size_restricted.gif

When everyone said "they'll announce it after the England game" I thought 'nah, not even that lot would act in such a shameless and gutless way'.

I was wrong.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back