Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
when we got beat by city 5-0 away? we stayed up on GD mate. so we WAS in a position,

why you arguing with me? worry about how crap we are now and going in circles
Why am I arguing with you lol get your facts right. If we were in a pub you would have lost a lot of money. Because I would have had a nice bet on it. Without checking Google. And I will tell you why.

Fans of a certain age remember Wimbledon and the great escape in 94. And Coventry on the last day in 97. If under Moyes we’d survived on goal difference, we would all remember it. Seems like it’s just you

I despise Moshiri and hope soemone shoots him but one thing thats good about him is he reacts to the feelings of supporters...normally.

If the levels of hatred went toxic at a home game, like they did with Nuno at Spurs I think he would act, if only to save his own arse.

So if you really want Benitez out thats what has to happen.

Personally im not there with the manager yet. The issues arent his fault and hes doing a decent job up to now.
What a ridiculous thing to say ya cretin.

Why am I arguing with you lol get your facts right. If we were in a pub you would have lost a lot of money. Because I would have had a nice bet on it. Without checking Google. And I will tell you why.

Fans of a certain age remember Wimbledon and the great escape in 94. And Coventry on the last day in 97. If under Moyes we’d survived on goal difference, we would all remember it. Seems like it’s just you

ah right. still we’re still crap and moyes doesn’t manage us.

Different ball game Dave, Johnson was small time, this fella is a billionaire, he doesn't live here, he doesn't have anything but a financial interest in the club, he won't starve waiting for his money and won't be pressured into anything by the fans.

Worst case scenario for him, he just puts somebody on the board to look after his interests and becomes an absentee owner.

We have no power over people like him, we can't chase him anywhere, but, I'm sure you already know that.
What people like him dont like is bad publicity. If the stadium fell through then he'd be open to, and defenceless against, a movement seeking to force him out. I'm sure his boss who uses him as a proxy wouldn't fancy the commotion.

I despise Moshiri and hope soemone shoots him but one thing thats good about him is he reacts to the feelings of supporters...normally.

If the levels of hatred went toxic at a home game, like they did with Nuno at Spurs I think he would act, if only to save his own arse.

So if you really want Benitez out thats what has to happen.

Personally im not there with the manager yet. The issues arent his fault and hes doing a decent job up to now.

The prime reason why were always going to be a laughing stock.
Fans directing blame at anything but the XI on the pitch.

Did Moshiri tell the DOF to spend £34m on Iwobi? £28m on Tosun? £50m on sigurdsson? Of course he didn’t.

Did he instruct Benitez to tell Godfrey to misplace a pass, and in the game before tell Digne to be a liability and give away cheap free kicks? Did Benitez ask that?

The problem is, and has been for years is that our players don’t give a toss. They go home every week significantly richer, show no bottle, no desire and no hunger.

When a Watford side who lost 5-0 the week before and go 1-0 down after 3 minutes show more fight, maybe it’s not the board or the manage, it’s the lazy, disinterested players who are at fault.

Did Moshiri tell the DOF to spend £34m on Iwobi? £28m on Tosun? £50m on sigurdsson? Of course he didn’t.

Did he instruct Benitez to tell Godfrey to misplace a pass, and in the game before tell Digne to be a liability and give away cheap free kicks? Did Benitez ask that?

The problem is, and has been for years is that our players don’t give a toss. They go home every week significantly richer, show no bottle, no desire and no hunger.

When a Watford side who lost 5-0 the week before and go 1-0 down after 3 minutes show more fight, maybe it’s not the board or the manage, it’s the lazy, disinterested players who are at fault.

Except there is plenty to suggest that Iwobi and Tosun were Moshiris picks

he's an Interfering Ian

Oh and have a look… the atmosphere at home games is toxic.

why do we go to Wolves, Burnley, Brentford wherever and their fans back them and we remain deadly silent in every game hike and away, bar a few songs in the concourse.

Out fans have given up and only show emotion when we’re getting utterly thrashed. Goodison is a morgue and we only show up for big games. So before the “Toxic Nuno Fumes”, maybe realise we deliver that any home game as soon as we go behind.

Except there is plenty to suggest that Iwobi and Tosun were Moshiris picks

he's an Interfering Ian

Is there?

Im almost 1000000% certain that Tosun was a person Big Sam tried to sign for Palace when he was there.

Moshiri interfered with Rooney. The only thing he’s culpable of is his hiring. But you can’t turn around and slag the fella off when he’s spent significant sums and the people he’s trusted have provided sheer dross.

Is there?

Im almost 1000000% certain that Tosun was a person Big Sam tried to sign for Palace when he was there.

Moshiri interfered with Rooney. The only thing he’s culpable of is his hiring. But you can’t turn around and slag the fella off when he’s spent significant sums and the people he’s trusted have provided sheer dross.
Moshiri talked about watching Tosun play before we signed him.

No idea about other players

If its the players fault then its also the fault of whoever recruited them. The recruitment is the main issue and has been since Moyes left.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back