Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,259 92.3%

• Total voters
Moshiri has made mistakes we all know that, but at least he’s keeps trying to rectify them.

Kenwright would never have sacked Martinez, he couldn’t afford to. Remember the what a manager shout, he would have took us down
He hasn't fixed the biggest problem and hasn't even tried to. He needs to employ an experienced football CEO and then leave that person alone to do their job, even if it means making unpopular decisions. Nobody can do their jobs properly when an absentee owner can swan in at any moment and overrule a decision on a whim. That's why he will ruin this club. I wouldn't be surprised if we were relegated before we kick a ball at BMD, at which point we will have a massive white elephant to pay for with massively diminished income. That would be the ultimate Everton That.

I dunno. There's smoke, it'll soon be fire. If we're bottom 8 by Xmas, I doubt he'll get an easy ride. The stadium is in the bag, he won't sell until that's built, cos too much is already invested in it. I'm not saying we'll demand a sale, but he'll not have it easy if things continue in this vein. Although, tbh, I did mainly mean that the gaffer is gonna get both barrels first. And soon.

Are expectations that high though? Fans are fairly content to meander in mid table while spending is reigned in and the ground is under construction. Just less content to do it with Benitez.

Moshiri has made mistakes we all know that, but at least he’s keeps trying to rectify them.

Kenwright would never have sacked Martinez, he couldn’t afford to. Remember the what a manager shout, he would have took us down

Although sticking with Moyes worked out, Moyes nearly took us down on occasions. There's just always 3 worse teams.

Are expectations that high though? Fans are fairly content to meander in mid table while spending is reigned in and the ground is under construction. Just less content to do it with Benitez.
Again mate, I dunno. I think there's a lot of anger right now, though. This has been building for some time, and Benitez' appointment may have been the last straw, if it all goes wrong. And I'll be honest, I save my vitriol for those cowards who gave us that first half, if I ever dish it out, but there's many I think who aren't willing to hold their tongues much longer. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Inappropriate Content
I'd venture we're on the verge of that right now, one MORE bad home result, and we'll go bingo at them. So. Many. Bad. Decisions.

I despise Moshiri and hope soemone shoots him but one thing thats good about him is he reacts to the feelings of supporters...normally.

If the levels of hatred went toxic at a home game, like they did with Nuno at Spurs I think he would act, if only to save his own arse.

So if you really want Benitez out thats what has to happen.

Personally im not there with the manager yet. The issues arent his fault and hes doing a decent job up to now.

I despise Moshiri and hope soemone shoots him but one thing thats good about him is he reacts to the feelings of supporters...normally.

If the levels of hatred went toxic at a home game, like they did with Nuno at Spurs I think he would act, if only to save his own arse.

So if you really want Benitez out thats what has to happen.

Personally im not there with the manager yet. The issues arent his fault and hes doing a decent job up to now.

Sorry what????

He's a stadium no-go away from being chased out.

Without a shadow of a doubt the worst owner in the club's history...Kenwright included.
How does he get chased out Dave, he owns the club and the club owes him a shed load of money.

If he were 'chased out' as you so eloquently put it, he would want his money back, who do you imagine would give him this to take control of Everton? Especially if the stadium was a no go.

How does he get chased out Dave, he owns the club and the club owes him a shed load of money.

If he were 'chased out' as you so eloquently put it, he would want his money back, who do you imagine would give him this to take control of Everton? Especially if the stadium was a no go.
Johnson owned the club too.