Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,259 92.3%

• Total voters
You can criticise Kenwright for a lot of things, and I do, often, but there is no way Kenwright picks Benitez as manager that is 100% Moshiri.
Oh its not just him.

Agree Benitez was Moshiri.

As was said in the last few weeks you have to make 4 or 5 phone calls to get answers at Everton.
But Bill is still at the heart of everything the club does , always has been & it wont change til he ( and his cronies ) have gone.

Oh its not just him.

Agree Benitez was Moshiri.

As was said in the last few weeks you have to make 4 or 5 phone calls to get answers at Everton.
But Bill is still at the heart of everything the club does , always has been & it wont change til he ( and his cronies ) have gone.
Yeah, it's ridiculous. We need a chief exec to come and say I'm the boss, you lot clear off.

The ground should never have been priority. It doesn't change the product on the field. If winning the next game is not number one priority at all times, then you've lost perspective in football.

It is for him because that's what will massively increase the value of the club and make the club more attractive for buyers in the future, in the way that a ramshackle old Goodison in a hemmed in residential area won't. Ultimately he'll want a return on his investment.

He's chucked the best part of 500 mill away on the team and got nothing to show for it.

I dunno who makes those managerial appointments. Assuming it is Moshiri, as he's top dog, he needs to stand back, move aside, or just go on holiday, and let a football man make those choices. We hired one, and he's not been allowed to do a thing, according to some. Whether that's true or not, and again, I have no idea who does what right now, and nor do they, it seems, a footy man has to have the final say, even if it's not the one we have right now. Someone, somewhere, has to have an idea how to fix this, so go get him/her/it, and let them have full control over football stuff. Cos bless Moshiri for the stadium, and his cash, but half of that is just being wasted.

The fans have been sold the stadium dream. They'll never turn on the board while that's being built.
I dunno. There's smoke, it'll soon be fire. If we're bottom 8 by Xmas, I doubt he'll get an easy ride. The stadium is in the bag, he won't sell until that's built, cos too much is already invested in it. I'm not saying we'll demand a sale, but he'll not have it easy if things continue in this vein. Although, tbh, I did mainly mean that the gaffer is gonna get both barrels first. And soon.

You can criticise Kenwright for a lot of things, and I do, often, but there is no way Kenwright picks Benitez as manager that is 100% Moshiri.
Moshiri has made mistakes we all know that, but at least he’s keeps trying to rectify them.

Kenwright would never have sacked Martinez, he couldn’t afford to. Remember the what a manager shout, he would have took us down