Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,251 92.3%

• Total voters
Heard he's only just flying back to the UK for the search for a new manager.

What the hells he been doing prior? Apart from turning himself into a potato on Microsoft teams with Denise and co all telling him what a hilarious guy he is.

I'd rather the potato owned the club like.

So we weren't a laughing stock claiming we wouldn't sell Rooney for less than £50 million then accepting £20 odd?

Or the DK debacle?

The media wouldn't touch Kenwright because he has many friends in that industry mate.

Whereas Johnny Foreigner Moshiri is an easy target ultimately to point the finger at and laugh at.
Rooney forced our hand throwing in a last minute transfer request.

The DK debacle was a reaction to needing money to buy new players.

Neither would result in us being called a laughing stock anyway.

Moshiri's nationality is irrelevant. The bloke has been a disaster thus far.

I'm not sure I believe that any more. Rooney did an interview recently where he explained that he was told he would be sold. He forced our hand only because he said he wanted to go to United and not Chelsea, who were offering more money.

Quote from Echo article: https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spo...yne-rooney-everton-manchester-united-19322633

“I knew it [joining United] was an option before Euro 2004,” Rooney told UTD Podcast .

“I knew Manchester United wanted to sign me.

“I think going to the Euros and doing well there probably added a bit more money onto the transfer fee but I broke my foot and found out a few things

“Everton were really struggling for money at the time and I found out they were listening to offers from people as well.

“They were trying to push me to sign for Chelsea because they were going to pay the most money. But, once I knew United were interested, I wanted some confirmation that they did want to sign me.”

“Once I knew they did want to sign me, it was the only club [for me] as I wanted to work with Sir Alex Ferguson and play with Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes, Roy Keane, Rio Ferdinand, these players, so I knew where I wanted to go," he added.

“It was 40 minutes from my home, where I grew up, as well and it was a perfect fit for me. United actually wanted to wait a year, until the following year, but then Newcastle came into talks with Everton and with myself.

If you genuinely believe we are worse off under Moshiri than we were under Kenwright then I dont know what to tell you.

Remember Bill crying live on SSN saying he just wanted to go home and feed his cat then go to bed after Moyes done a runner for the Utd job?

I mean FFS man lol lol lol

I'm not sure I believe that any more. Rooney did an interview recently where he explained that he was told he would be sold. He forced our hand only because he said he wanted to go to United and not Chelsea, who were offering more money.

Quote from Echo article: https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spo...yne-rooney-everton-manchester-united-19322633

“I knew it [joining United] was an option before Euro 2004,” Rooney told UTD Podcast .

“I think going to the Euros and doing well there probably added a bit more money onto the transfer fee but I broke my foot and found out a few things

“Everton were really struggling for money at the time and I found out they were listening to offers from people as well.

“They were trying to push me to sign for Chelsea because they were going to pay the most money. But, once I knew United were interested, I wanted some confirmation that they did want to sign me.”

“Once I knew they did want to sign me, it was the only club [for me] as I wanted to work with Sir Alex Ferguson and play with Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes, Roy Keane, Rio Ferdinand, these players, so I knew where I wanted to go," he added.

“It was 40 minutes from my home, where I grew up, as well and it was a perfect fit for me. United actually wanted to wait a year, until the following year, but then Newcastle came into talks with Everton and with myself.
I don't believe Rooney at all. He went on the charm offensive as soon as he knew his time was running down at United.

He was done for telling lies about Moyes in his book too wasn't he?

He is a bit of a dodgy character at the best of times. It annoys me greatly that we took him back.

He’s not going to implicate himself is he

I don't believe Rooney at all. He went on the charm offensive as soon as he knew his time was running down at United.

He was done for telling lies about Moyes in his book too wasn't he?

He is a bit of a dodgy character at the best of times. It annoys me greatly that we took him back.
It seems too coincidental and would be too elaborate of a lie in my opinion.

It lines up perfectly with what we’ve heard prior; selling Rooney saved us from financial ruin.

I agree with that its a fair criticism.

Its more the criticisms of he personally blew £500 million on his own players, never let Walsh/Brands sign any players of there own and is a chancer/rat/scumbag etc. that for me is way OTT.

In the 5 years he's been here he has done some good.
He has done some good, he's not been all bad, but you saying stuff like 'we've never had it so good' just makes you like like a plantpot mate.

He has done some good, he's not been all bad, but you saying stuff like 'we've never had it so good' just makes you like like a plantpot mate.

We haven't had it so good since the PL Era began.

Results wise under Moyes of course but in terms of ownership we could only dream of £500 million invested in players and a £500+ million stadium on the docks under Agent Johnson / Kenwright with no fears of financial oblivion.

The only reason our fans are so angry is because Moshiri's investment has increased expectations.

Results wise under Moyes of course but in terms of ownership we could only dream of £500 million invested in players and a £500+ million stadium on the docks under Agent Johnson / Kenwright with no fears of financial oblivion.

The only reason our fans are so angry is because Moshiri's investment has increased expectations.
Increased expectations?

We're in a relegation battle. The footy is tosh and the best players we have want to leave.

I used to expect top 6. Now I'd be happy with ending up 16th

Expectations maybe were initially high but they are through the floor right now. They've never been lower since before Moyes

Increased expectations?

We're in a relegation battle. The footy is tosh and the best players we have want to leave.

We've finished 7th, 8th, 8th, 12th & 10th under Moshiri in which prior to him coming in we had finished 11th & 11th.

We haven't won a trophy in 27 years and have been in the bottom 6 more than the top 4 in the PL era.

Expectations have increased as our fans largely accepted we were tosh whereas now even though the squads bang average we believe we should be fighting for top 6 based on Moshiri's investment.

We've finished 7th, 8th, 8th, 12th & 10th under Moshiri in which prior to him coming in we had finished 11th & 11th.

We haven't won a trophy in 27 years and have been in the bottom 6 more than the top 4 in the PL era.

Expectations have increased as our fans largely accepted we were tosh whereas now even though the squads bang average we believe we should be fighting for top 6 based on Moshiri's investment.

We haven't finished bottom 6 since 2004. We've had 6 top 6 finishes since we last finished in the bottom 6. 12 top 8 finishes since we last finished in the bottom 8.

We haven't even played in Europe since 2017,.