Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
What you thinking then Dave? Chinese takeover? Saudi's?

Or is Blue Bill back in the frame?
I see a Johnson-type exit from Moshiri: no cash going into the club and sitting it out as we lurch from crisis to crisis until someone somewhere gets the cash together to buy him out.

You call me a Tory when I'm Irish and your hero in your avatar is a self confessed Tory.
You are very confused ?

Best egnore NsNo ChRiS mate you aint the first to recently point out his strange behaviour its a shame whats happened to him since Benitez frazzled his brains.

he'll claim to have you on egnore next then spend his entire day on here liking any post that disagrees with one of yours lol

Best egnore NsNo ChRiS mate you aint the first to recently point out his strange behaviour its a shame whats happened to him since Benitez frazzled his brains.

he'll claim to have you on egnore next then spend his entire day on here liking any post that disagrees with one of yours lol
He used to be ok. I'm not sure what happened there.

The key is to look upon Everton as a rubbish soap opera like Crossroads - with wobbly sets, crap actors and terrible story lines....recognise it for the joke it's become and dont drive yourself over the abyss with it.

I see a Moshri like extended stay; where he sees us move into our new ground and we become competitive at the top end of the Premiership. He comes to enjoy the fruits of his labour (and investments) and stays long enough for us to qualify for Europe and lift the FA cup.

Your time frame is narrower than mine. Much narrower.

This isn't a couple of years hiatus until the normalisation of business post Ukraine. This is the creation of a new Cold War. Any football club with ties to the other side are not going to be allowed to just get on with matters. That's why Abramovic sold up quick smart.

The other shoe hasn't dropped on this for some: here it is - Moshiri is the past.

Well its predicting the future mate. Personally I wouldn’t be surprised becomes a lightening rod in Russia and their is a whole sea change there, in that scenario things could get quickly back to normal. I believe it when I see it that Abromovic sells Chelsea, he may, but he may also be buying time.

In my honest opinion, greed wins every time and the West will open up to Russia again without a do that in mind.

Like I say context is important, at the moment we’ve suspended a commercial deal, we haven’t cancelled it, nor does it go to the core of the viability of ownership the ground (officially).

Well its predicting the future mate. Personally I wouldn’t be surprised becomes a lightening rod in Russia and their is a whole sea change there, in that scenario things could get quickly back to normal. I believe it when I see it that Abromovic sells Chelsea, he may, but he may also be buying time.

In my honest opinion, greed wins every time and the West will open up to Russia again without a do that in mind.

Like I say context is important, at the moment we’ve suspended a commercial deal, we haven’t cancelled it, nor does it go to the core of the viability of ownership the ground (officially).
If it was down to the Tories then maybe these sanctions would be theatre for the sheep until a few months passed. But the opposition parties will hold their feet to the fire on this until at least the election passes in the next 18 months or so and probably thereafter for larger figures like Usmanov.

I just dont see the possibility for this to cool down and suspensions lifted.

I see a Moshri like extended stay; where he sees us move into our new ground and we become competitive at the top end of the Premiership. He comes to enjoy the fruits of his labour (and investments) and stays long enough for us to qualify for Europe and lift the FA cup.
You’ve been on a 3 day bender haven’t you ? get some sleep

If it was down to the Tories then maybe these sanctions would be theatre for the sheep until a few months passed. But the opposition parties will hold their feet to the fire on this until at least the election passes in the next 18 months or so and probably thereafter for larger figures like Usmanov.

I just dont see the possibility for this to cool down and suspensions lifted.

Think it’s inevitable mate, greed always wins. Not just institutional, but me you and the general public to. This conflict is going to lead to increasing inflation, interest hikes and the money in your pocket valued at less and less. Politically any policy or approach that will ease the poverty of your own people will take priority and be pallaitble with that outcome in mind. Greed always wins in the end including our own.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back