Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
This times a million. Bill Gates could team up with Elon Musk and I still wouldn't be optimistic if Kenwrong was still hanging around like a bad smell.
He needs to just accept its time to go. If Moshiri was to leave and Kenwright was still insisting on hanging about I would fear things could get rather unpleasant with a certain section of the fanbase.

Really, love your optimism mate, the Moshiri whose put £500m into Everton squandered by five or is it six managers and two Dof's the Moshiri who is building a new stadium ? Yes he's made mistakes interfering in transfers, but if you had put that much money into a club, wouldn't you want the odd choice. He has also improved the ground we play in. Yes he's made mistakes but putting massive investment into the club, infrastructure and a new ground is not among them. Can not see a massive queue forming for our mess of a club that I fear is heading for relegation, a relegation that is mainly down to horrendous injuries and players that simply haven't performed to the levels they should have. Hope Kenwright follows him out of the door if Moshiri sells up, but I have a horrible feeling he won't and will do his level best to try and own the club again.

He has put £500m of Usmanov’s money into the club which has put us at the brink of financial destruction and likely led to our relegation, no I am not going to give him credit for that.

Read somewhere that outside of London there is more Russian owned property in Liverpool than anywhere else in the country

Well just look to Moshiri, He owns Evedrton FC that we know, now who or what owns the Liver Building , I see this is up for sale! ! As for BMD who or what owns the site ? The same applies to Finch Farm ?

I honestly cannot see any potential buyers, mind early days yet.

I have no idea what other property is owned by Russians, i an just concerned about our club.

With our losses and debts, if the club and Moshiri are held to account like Chelsea, then I see real problems paying day to day expenses. I fear that we may look at the club going bankrupt.

This times a million. Bill Gates could team up with Elon Musk and I still wouldn't be optimistic if Kenwrong was still hanging around like a bad smell.

We could be bought over by Red Bull or the City group or Bayern Munich and we'd still mess it up at the moment. That gives me an idea...wonder if we could reinvent ourselves as a feeder club lol

He has put £500m of Usmanov’s money into the club which has put us at the brink of financial destruction and likely led to our relegation, no I am not going to give him credit for that.

Look you don't know for sure of its his or Usmanovs money, after all he is a multi billionaire to begin with so let's not make out its a fact eh. We have been badly managed throughout his reign, not defending him but its not just his fault, countless managers Dof?'s and our wonderful Chairman who again it seems is coming out of this smelling of roses. The entire club is a shitshow, but I'm not getting into how it's got there, we've won sod all for years before Moshiri even got here.

Look you don't know for sure of its his or Usmanovs money, after all he is a multi billionaire to begin with so let's not make out its a fact eh. We have been badly managed throughout his reign, not defending him but its not just his fault, countless managers Dof?'s and our wonderful Chairman who again it seems is coming out of this smelling of roses. The entire club is a shitshow, but I'm not getting into how it's got there, we've won sod all for years before Moshiri even got here.

This isn’t about winning things anymore, this is about the long term future of the club being put in serious jeopardy. I’m not in the slightest arsed about winning things at this moment in time, we couldn’t possibly be further away from that point.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back