Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Well all the other Russian oligarch's are sanctioned, the Saudi's have Newcastle and the Emirati's have Man City, Pablo Escobar is dead and Curtis Warren is banged up, so where else can we get hold of some more dirty money.......I wonder is the Myanmar government have considered investing in the Premier League yet ?

Well all the other Russian oligarch's are sanctioned, the Saudi's have Newcastle and the Emirati's have Man City, Pablo Escobar is dead and Curtis Warren is banged up, so where else can we get hold of some more dirty money.......I wonder is the Myanmar government have considered investing in the Premier League yet ?

i dunno about dirty money but there haven't been serious public investments in the PL by Indian or Chinese businesses yet. Got enough money to buy up the entire league let alone our club lol

Been a reliable page in the past.View attachment 159224
Worst takeover in premier league history.

Nothing to show for the money invested directly as a result of poor running of the club.

Not sitting on the fence anymore, moshiri has been terrible for our club. As damaging as kenwright which is no surprise that he kept him on as a right hand man.

I'd rather us go back 10 years and have no money because at least I gave a damn about the team then rather than just be continually let down to the point of apathy.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back