Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
This isn’t about winning things anymore, this is absolute the long term future of the club being put in serious jeopardy. I’m not in the slightest arsed about winning things at this moment in time, we couldn’t possibly be further away from that point.

Yeah agree but just pointing out the malaise started long before Moshiri took over. Moyes saved Kenwright for years Moshiris choices turned out to be very poor but who had a crystal ball? Don't remember many Evertonians complaining when Moshiri took over, but I agree we need a change. Not Kenwright at any cost.

Yeah agree but just pointing out the malaise started long before Moshiri took over. Moyes saved Kenwright for years Moshiris choices turned out to be very poor but who had a crystal ball? Don't remember many Evertonians complaining when Moshiri took over, but I agree we need a change. Not Kenwright at any cost.

It won’t be Kenwright. He couldn’t afford to buy Moshiri out.

don’t think remortgage on his house would stretch to £300m

i dunno about dirty money but there haven't been serious public investments in the PL by Indian or Chinese businesses yet. Got enough money to buy up the entire league let alone our club lol
The Chinese government doesn't want that kind of investment in football clubs now. That's why inter have had financial difficulties. And the Venky's bought Blackburn, that went well.

The Chinese government doesn't want that kind of investment in football clubs now. That's why inter have had financial difficulties. And the Venky's bought Blackburn, that went well.
Tata from India owns Jaguar Land Rover, and Halewood's next door to Finch Farm. Should someone dangle them a carrot? Then Bramley Moor can be the Evoque Stadium, or even the Discovery Sport Stadium (in the hope sport will still be discovered there).

With our losses and debts, if the club and Moshiri are held to account like Chelsea, then I see real problems paying day to day expenses. I fear that we may look at the club going bankrupt.
I don’t really see this. FFP is the real issue right now.
Moshiri has been a terrible owner. All the right intentions, literally no understanding of how to do it.
So long and thanks for all the… well nothing really

His ownership so far

giphy.gif

....oh dear....he's not your favourute anymore then?

Moshiri is far more of an astute businessman than all of our previous board combined, if you think he's spent the best part of £90m.to do nothing then you need to put the crack pipe down. How the hell would he let kenwright twist his arm when he much more profitably at arsenal without the added pressure of navigating the ship

Three games into the season? It's hilarious that it's been used as evidence all is well.

Hahahahaha from the man who stood by El fraudo till his dying days.

Oh lord this is the thread that keeps giving, the last few hours have been really special, it's like comedy gold

All hail our Iranian overlord and leader

May the Lord strike those bedwetters and naysayers down, for the Mosh is the chosen one.

Be gone

Dave always has an hidden agenda, and I don't bite anymore

Not in daves world

Kneel before the mosh you heathens

The mosh is rebuilding an empire from the ground, laying foundations and setting the path for us.

The business needs to be established and income from other sources generated, and this is happening.

If you want a city style spunk of overpriced talent then the door maybe the best options

Alternatively, I'll provide you with some tissues to wipe away the tears from your eyes and the fume from kite

Have faith brother, the mosh will deliver

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back