Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
No apology given David, me arl mucker.

Farhad was your best buddy 3 months ago when he wasn’t sacking that odious fat kopite and you were goading Evertonians about it.

Live and learn I guess
tedium060617.gif

That 27 campaign never fully got off the ground because they tiptoed around the massive Iranian elephant in the room and refused to acknowledge what the actual problem at the club was. Too terrified of the stadium being pulled to actually demand significant change at the club. The club is going to decline further and further every year while this spaceman is running the ship.

That 27 campaign never fully got off the ground because they tiptoed around the massive Iranian elephant in the room and refused to acknowledge what the actual problem at the club was. Too terrified of the stadium being pulled to actually demand significant change at the club. The club is going to decline further and further every year while this spaceman is running the ship.
Think you might find that the #27years campaign have deliberately chosen to suspend their activities to enable everyone to concentrate on supporting the team/club through the immediate crisis of maintaining Premier League status for next season.

It really wouldn't surprise me that once our fate is decided - either way - the campaign will begin in earnest with the current period of suspension having been put to use to prepare a more pointed and direct campaign aimed at bringing about major and positive changes for the future of the club.

Just my opinion.

Think you might find that the #27years campaign have deliberately chosen to suspend their activities to enable everyone to concentrate on supporting the team/club through the immediate crisis of maintaining Premier League status for next season.

It really wouldn't surprise me that once our fate is decided - either way - the campaign will begin in earnest with the current period of suspension having been put to use to prepare a more pointed and direct campaign aimed at bringing about major and positive changes for the future of the club.

Just my opinion.

If that does happen then they need to get serious and direct their campaign where it needs to be directed. None of this “we want the same as you Farhad, please don’t pull the stadium Farhad we love you” nonsense. Crank up the pressure, drive him far, far away from this club. Because nothing, and I mean nothing, is going to improve while he is here.

If that does happen then they need to get serious and direct their campaign where it needs to be directed. None of this “we want the same as you Farhad, please don’t pull the stadium Farhad we love you” nonsense. Crank up the pressure, drive him far, far away from this club. Because nothing, and I mean nothing, is going to improve while he is here.
I seriously doubt that anyone has used such terminology as that.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back