Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Took you off ignore just to prove you wrong.....again

Steve Walsh cost this club about £370m in fees and wages. Plus the £30m he spent on the u23 players who, bar DCL, haven't come close to making it. But, because we made £40m from Vlasic and Gueye he's boss.

Tosun, Gylfi and Schneiderlin cost this club the best part of £150m in wages and fees.

Brands was poor but he's still £100m short on damage caused to the club by that utter clueless charlatan.

Talking out of your arse yet again.

And back on ignore
Let’s just agree that both DOF’s were clueless and useless

Every single year we go back the squad looks better and better and better and better till we land at Moyes side who would wipe the floor with this one.

That takes some doing. Like a person could try to make us worse and couldn't do a better job.
Exactly I regret ever having a go at Moyes, we could go away to places and comfortably come away with a draw, other than that awful time at Norwich, when we conceded late on, we were pretty good at holding on. Even in Koemanns first season we were terrible, humiliating defeats away from home to teams like Watford, Arsenal, Burnley, Southampton and Swansea. I long for the days when you at least knew we had battles, you actually liked the players. Now I can't think of one player who I like, Coleman has stayed to long at least Neville effed off at the right time, same with Distin. Tony Hibbert said and I agreed with him at the time the club had changed, however nobody seems to have noticed it. Martinez for his many flaws was a nice guy and was incredibly unlucky not to have finished 4th, had we won at West Brom, drawn at Chelsea, beaten Cardiff and Palace away we'd of got into Europe. Even in Bobbys last season we still got to 2 semi finals, look at us now, even he didn't get humiliated by an average Arsenal side, an average Atslanta side twice and lose 4-0 to Palace, 5-0 to Spurs it's a farce of the highest order and it comes from the fact Moshiri doesn't know what's he's doing.

20220329_171223.webp

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back