Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

It's just madness.

There's no doubt he's a generous owner. He's just utterly incompetent.
Being generous isnt a good thing in football as it can damage you long term if not spent right, and with his shadly dealings alongside Kia its obvious a lot of is just sports washing dirty money

He is allready 100% to blame if he sacks him or not, who else can you blame? Rafael? The man he hired? if we go down its basically the outcome of several years of his clueless ownership
Don’t try and hide that fat kopite mess behind the Moshiri, he was the the flame which started the fire.

And he’s loving every minute of our demise

Being generous isnt a good thing in football as it can damage you long term if not spent right, and with his shadly dealings alongside Kia its obvious a lot of is just sports washing dirty money
Well that’s it. Is it generous if it’s sports washing or just self serving?

Moshiri was solely responsible for Benitez being at the club in the first place. We can’t even pin that one on Kenwright. It was Moshiri and Moshiri alone.
The mad thing is there people actually trying to do that today, Bill might of made mistakes but Rafael wasnt one of them, why they feel the need to lie and say it was i dont know

Moshiri was solely responsible for Benitez being at the club in the first place. We can’t even pin that one on Kenwright. It was Moshiri and Moshiri alone.
Oh I’m not denying that one bit, my concern is trying absolve that fat mess of any of the issues that happened on the football pitch.

Appointing him was like turning on your gas outlets and giving an arsonist a box of matches and they keys to your house.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back