Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
The fire has been buring for the last 5 years, the 1.7m budget Rafael had to spend was hardly going to put it out, dont forget Rafael is vindicated now since its clear we are no better without him
He spent £30m in January. He gave us one of the worst runs in modern day history, he caused divides in the club and sacked the scouting and medical leads

If he was playing jenga, it’s akin to him to just kicking the bricks and watch it all collapse

He spent £30m in January. He gave us one of the worst runs in modern day history, he caused divides in the club and sacked the scouting and medical leads

If he was playing jenga, it’s akin to him to just kicking the bricks and watch it all collapse
You serious, "sacked the scouting and medical leads" do you not think thats a good thing? Do you actually think our scouting has been good over recent years? Really

The mad thing is there people actually trying to do that today, Bill might of made mistakes but Rafael wasnt one of them, why they feel the need to lie and say it was i dont know
What was that quote from Kenwright again, about not wanting Benitez?

I'm sure you'll have it to hand.

The fire has been buring for the last 5 years, the 1.7m budget Rafael had to spend was hardly going to put it out, dont forget Rafael is vindicated now since its clear we are no better without him
Hang on - Rafael can’t be vindicated because he sold our two most creative players in James and Digne

Yes Moshiri is guilty of bringing in Benitez
No Benitez is not blameless when Ancelotti had the same squad challenging for Europe and Lampard was left with a far worse team with absolutely zero confidence to try and pick back up

Moshiri is at fault for bringing him in, but Benitez did most of the damage himself

In hindsight yeah but i dont recall many begging him not to sell

We weren’t to know who he was selling to. That was down to Kenwright to vet. His only criteria for the buying party seemed to be that they’d keep him on as chairman. He is a disgusting scab on the arse cheek of this club make no mistake about that. A vile, selfish, odious man.

You serious, "sacked the scouting and medical leads" do you not think thats a good thing? Do you actually think our scouting has been good over recent years? Really
Well considering all you cultists were in joy when sacked the medical leads and the injuries have gotten worse.

And let’s be honest here he had full control of transfer, he bought us Townsend and Gray, who are championship level players, 2 fullbacks that’s are barely ready and a winger we never see

So the scouting department is null and void, but that comes down to the bat [Poor language removed] crazy owner for not having any structure in place at this club.

Anyway, I’m not debating that fat kopite anymore. The cultists have won, we’re down just like we said would happen at the start of the season

We weren’t to know who he was selling to. That was down to Kenwright to vet. His only criteria for the buying party seemed to be that they’d keep him on as chairman. He is a disgusting scab on the arse cheek of this club make no mistake about that. A vile, selfish, odious man.
Thing is he shouldnt of sold, he should of just kept his shares and stayed on as we were, in hndsight it would of been better

Well considering all you cultists were in joy when sacked the medical leads and the injuries have gotten worse.

And let’s be honest here he had full control of transfer, he bought us Townsend and Gray, who are championship level players, 2 fullbacks that’s are barely ready and a winger we never see

So the scouting department is null and void, but that comes down to the bat [Poor language removed] crazy owner for not having any structure in place at this club.

Anyway, I’m not debating that fat kopite anymore. The cultists have won, we’re down just like we said would happen at the start of the season
So are you a Moshiri fan or not? who is resposible for this mess?

Thing is he shouldnt of sold, he should of just kept his shares and stayed on as we were, in hndsight it would of been better

The man was taking us to Kirkby and was trying to blag us that Goodison was going to fall down so that we’d all go along with it. Take your blinkers off please. He is a stain on the club’s history.

The man was taking us to Kirkby and was trying to blag us that Goodison was going to fall down so that we’d all go along with it. Take your blinkers off please. He is a stain on the club’s history.
Kirkby was never going to happen, either way id rather listen to Bill talking Rubbish then watch Moshiri take us to the championship

So are you a Moshiri fan or not? who is resposible for this mess?
I mean, I’ve already told you this, but for clarity

Moshiri has seen the managed decline of this club, resulting in a massive pile of crap whilst he colours in pictures in his yacht

Fat arse kopite rat because he came in with his fat head, ego and stubbornness then lit a match and threw it on the massive pile of crap and watched it burn

Special mention to your hero, Bill Kenwright, for not wanting to hand over the club, always wanting his fat fingers in everything Everton related

I mean, I’ve already told you this, but for clarity

Moshiri has seen the managed decline of this club, resulting in a massive pile of crap whilst he colours in pictures in his yacht

Fat arse kopite rat because he came in with his fat head, ego and stubbornness then lit a match and threw it on the massive pile of crap and watched it burn

Special mention to your hero, Bill Kenwright, for not wanting to hand over the club, always wanting his fat fingers in everything Everton related
Ok thanks, yes I agree, Moshiri has killed us, for some bizarre reason people are blaming Kenwright even though we were doing fine when he owned the club.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back