Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Agree totally. But there is no way it doesn’t make him feel sick when he looks at the money spent. It’s all very well some saying he is trying to destroy the club, but the reality is he must see what he has done as a massive failure. If it didn’t bother him he would have just canceled the stadium. As it is he will want to make it right, whether that be on a personal level through trying to make back what he has lost or by somehow getting the club out of the hole it’s in. It truly is astonishing that somebody in the area of work he is in doesn’t seem to have a clue. Personally I want him gone, but I don’t think its happening anytime soon.
Needs to learn by his mistakes or at least get the right people around him advising him the only thing is with wanting him out is who he would sell too sometimes better the devil we know,myself I'd rather he went as we've gone backwards and if we go down I dread to think how far and for how long we would go,

You’re loving millions spent on one of the worst squads in the league? Ace.

You deserve everything you’re getting. Not arsed though are you I suppose, just too cool to care about the future of your football club. Rat.

We're in safe hands with Moshiri - best thing that could have happened to us as Kenwright looked to sell us to some skint Yanks looking for a leverage buy out putting us in hundreds of millions of debt.

One day when Shiekh En Vac owns the club after seeing how wonderful a ground BMD is you'll be worshipping at the Farhad Moshiri statue outside of BMD like the rest of us.

We're in safe hands with Moshiri - best thing that could have happened to us as Kenwright looked to sell us to some skint Yanks looking for a leverage buy out putting us in hundreds of millions of debt.

One day when Shiekh En Vac owns the club after seeing how wonderful a ground BMD is you'll be worshipping at the Farhad Moshiri statue outside of BMD like the rest of us.

Just go away.

Why on earth would you be happy with spending that much money on this diabolical squad.

We are the laughing stock of the league and the prime example of how not to build a squad. I've never been more embarrassed to be an Evertonian.

Stop harping on about the past and look to the future.

New DOF
New young manager

Get this season out the way and lets see what happens in the summer as they'll be a clear out no doubt.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back