Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Interesting. It would certainly make sense to go with Iwobi, El Ghazi, Alli etc

Richarlison and Bernard have representatives of their own but multi-million pound deals, which include complex negotiations with clubs at home and abroad, often involve a network of people to ensure they get over the line.

And this is where Joorabchian, and his Sports Invest UK Ltd company, became involved with Everton.

Richarlison was brought to England in the summer of 2017 by his agent Renato Velasco, of the Velasco Sport Group, but official Football Association documents confirm that it came with the help of Joorabchian's company.

Agent Nojan Bedroud, of Sports Invest UK Ltd, is listed as one of the two 'Registering Club' Intermediaries and his expertise helped Watford, and Marco Silva, bring the forward in from Fluminense in an £11.5m deal.

It is believed that Velasco Sport Group and Joorabchian's company again combined to bring Richarlison to Everton in a deal worth £40m from Watford in July.

Reports also claim that the less well-known, but still very powerful, Brazilian agent Guiliano Bertolucci was also involved in bringing the deal about.

Bertolucci and Joorabchian are long-term associates and have worked together on countless deals, with many in the Premier League.

Joorabchian was the agent who took Philippe Coutinho to Barcelona in a £142m deal in January and has previously helped bring Willian, David Luiz and Alexandre Pato to England.

And this summer Joorabchian, through his London-based Sports Invest UK Ltd, and Bertolucci were also part of the wider team which helped Everton sign Bernard.

The Brazilian's agent is Adriano Spadoto, of AS Sports Football Management, and has represented the playmaker form when he was playing in his homeland.

Richarlison and Bernard have representatives of their own but multi-million pound deals, which include complex negotiations with clubs at home and abroad, often involve a network of people to ensure they get over the line.

And this is where Joorabchian, and his Sports Invest UK Ltd company, became involved with Everton.

Richarlison was brought to England in the summer of 2017 by his agent Renato Velasco, of the Velasco Sport Group, but official Football Association documents confirm that it came with the help of Joorabchian's company.

Agent Nojan Bedroud, of Sports Invest UK Ltd, is listed as one of the two 'Registering Club' Intermediaries and his expertise helped Watford, and Marco Silva, bring the forward in from Fluminense in an £11.5m deal.

It is believed that Velasco Sport Group and Joorabchian's company again combined to bring Richarlison to Everton in a deal worth £40m from Watford in July.

Holy MOLY

Whether you like him or not mate he's EFC owner and deserves some respect for the dough he's put in whether he's made mistakes or not he's at least tried which is more than can be said for the last fella.

You see comments from Crypto Kevin and Muridshaw Mike calling a billionaire accountant a scumbag and a failure from the comfort of their ma's box rooms as soon as Everton lose a game or a team around us wins a game.

Its sad and uncalled for.
It’s completely called for, for the money spent on the squad we should not be fighting relegation with 7 games to go, we should have been regularly challenging and getting European football. You’re so god damned blind to that fact it’s seriously disturbing

It’s completely called for, for the money spent on the squad we should not be fighting relegation with 7 games to go, we should have been regularly challenging and getting European football. You’re so god damned blind to that fact it’s seriously disturbing

And thats all Moshiri's fault is it?

What about the managers? The Players? The DOF's? The fans calling for every managers head soon as we lose a few games?

You want an easy scapegoat to blame all the clubs problems on.

Everton were doing nothing before Moshiri popped up yet you talk as if we were winning trophies and competing in European semi's and he's come in and dismantled it all.

Behave. He's only a part of an underachieving club there are many other guilty parties involved in the last few years including you and I.

And thats all Moshiri's fault is it?

What about the managers? The Players? The DOF's? The fans calling for every managers head soon as we lose a few games?

You want an easy scapegoat to blame all the clubs problems on.

Everton were doing nothing before Moshiri popped up yet you talk as if we were winning trophies and competing in European semi's.

Behave son.
Who signs the cheques? Who could have reigned in the spending when it was getting to ridiculous levels? Who listens to a snake of an agent over his director of football? Who gives said DOF an extended contract only to then sack him weeks before a transfer window? Who tried twice, and succeeded once, to hire a manager the fans clearly didn’t want?

Stop drinking Moshiri’s Kool Aid and step back into the real world sunshine because it’s going to seriously slap you hard with reality in a few weeks

Who signs the cheques? Who could have reigned in the spending when it was getting to ridiculous levels? Who listens to a snake of an agent over his director of football? Who gives said DOF an extended contract only to then sack him weeks before a transfer window? Who tried twice, and succeeded once, to hire a manager the fans clearly didn’t want?

Stop drinking Moshiri’s Kool Aid and step back into the real world sunshine because it’s going to seriously slap you hard with reality in a few weeks

Let me ask the question, if you get caught taking a dump in the female changies in primark is your line manager who signs your cheques to blame or are you to blame as an employee who has a responsibility to his employer?

We have players who dont put much effort in at times, managers who have underperformed, DOF's who have wasted a lot of money yet thats on Moshiri because he signs the cheques?

Two things I will blame Moshiri for - keeping Kenwright around and not chasing Marcel Brands quicker than he did.

I blame the previous managers for not doing their job, I blame our current players, I blame our fanbase for demanding sackings whenever we lose a few games, I blame the board/Chairman for being inept, I blame the fitness team for having a horrendous injury record and I blame Walsh/Brands for wasting millions on rubbish.

But "its all Moshiri's fault" absolute nonsense.

Let me ask the question, if you get caught taking a dump in the female changies in primark is your line manager who signs your cheques to blame or are you to blame as an employee who has a responsibility to his employer?

We have players who dont put much effort in at times, managers who have underperformed, DOF's who have wasted a lot of money yet thats not on Moshiri because he "signs the cheques.

Two things I will blame Moshiri for - keeping Kenwright around and not chasing Marcel Brands quicker than he did.

I blame the previous managers for not doing their job, I blame our current players, I blame our fanbase for demanding sackings whenever we lose a few games, I blame the board/Chairman for being inept, I blame the fitness team for having a horrendous injury record and I blame Walsh/Brands for wasting millions on rubbish.

But "its all Moshiri's fault" absolute nonsense.
First of all there’s no gender specific fitting rooms in Primark stores

Second of all for that to happen I’d have to be mentally disturbed which then would see questions asked about who employed me in the first place, which would be the store managers

Now swap me for any previous manager since Martinez with the exception of Allardyce, defecating in a fitting room for not doing anything to halt losing runs and my Store managers for Moshiri

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back