Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
First of all there’s no gender specific fitting rooms in Primark stores

Second of all for that to happen I’d have to be mentally disturbed which then would see questions asked about who employed me in the first place, which would be the store managers

Now swap me for any previous manager since Martinez with the exception of Allardyce, defecating in a fitting room for not doing anything to halt losing runs and my Store managers for Moshiri

Imagine if you had a dump in the female changies and your line manager not only didn’t sack you, but rewarded you with a bumper pay rise and extended contract. That’s essentially Moshiri with Brands.

And thats all Moshiri's fault is it?

What about the managers? The Players? The DOF's? The fans calling for every managers head soon as we lose a few games?

You want an easy scapegoat to blame all the clubs problems on.

Everton were doing nothing before Moshiri popped up yet you talk as if we were winning trophies and competing in European semi's and he's come in and dismantled it all.

Behave. He's only a part of an underachieving club there are many other guilty parties involved in the last few years including you and I.
Deluded doesn't even come close.

First of all there’s no gender specific fitting rooms in Primark stores

Second of all for that to happen I’d have to be mentally disturbed which then would see questions asked about who employed me in the first place, which would be the store managers

Now swap me for any previous manager since Martinez with the exception of Allardyce, defecating in a fitting room for not doing anything to halt losing runs and my Store managers for Moshiri

The answer is you would be booted out the door and your line manager would get someone else in to do your job.

The difference with football is if you have a player on 100k a week not doing his job or putting in effort every single week, you cant sack him - you're stuck with him until his contract expires in 3,4,5 years down the road - multiple one bad player with a bunch of em and there's a big part of the problem and why we go through managers like toilet paper because no one can make this bunch of players good.

If Everton had good players we wouldn't be 17th regardless of who is our owner - look at West Ham.

We were top 7 with a worse owner in Kenwright because we had hard working players and a commited manager who put 24/7 into the job.

But the doom merchants dont want to address that as it wouldn't suit their agenda against the Mosh.

Last edited:
The answer is you would be booted out the door and your line manager would get someone else in to do your job.

The difference with football is if you have a player on 100k a week not doing his job or putting in effort every single week, you cant sack him - you're stuck with him until his contract expires in 3,4,5 years down the road - multiple one bad player with a bunch of em and there's a big part of the problem and why we go through managers like toilet paper because no one can make this bunch of players good.

If Everton had good players we wouldn't be 17th regardless of who is our owner - look at West Ham.

We were top 7 with a worse owner in Kenwright because we had hard working players and a commited manager who put 24/7 into the job.

But the doom merchants dont want to address that as it wouldn't suit their agenda against the Mosh.
The line managers are subservient to the store managers idiot, so everyone would be at risk, the employee, the line manager for allowing it and the store managers for not doing a background check

The players have been poor, managers shocking but what’s the key factor? The idiot owner who agreed to the fat contracts for them. A smart and financial savvy owner doesn’t agree to spend £30m on a defender with one year left on his contract (Keane), allow someone out of his comfort zone in a new role to continue bidding against himself on a player (the one we can’t name), listens to agent friends on players (Iwobi, Bernard, El Ghazi), doesn’t hire the ex manager of our near neighbours against fan advice

The line managers are subservient to the store managers idiot, so everyone would be at risk, the employee, the line manager for allowing it and the store managers for not doing a background check

The players have been poor, managers shocking but what’s the key factor? The idiot owner who agreed to the fat contracts for them. A smart and financial savvy owner doesn’t agree to spend £30m on a defender with one year left on his contract (Keane), allow someone out of his comfort zone in a new role to continue bidding against himself on a player (the one we can’t name), listens to agent friends on players (Iwobi, Bernard, El Ghazi), doesn’t hire the ex manager of our near neighbours against fan advice

Moshiri doesn't agree contracts for players or negotiate what we pay for players or their wages - no PL owner does that.

Thats down to the DOF, Chairman and I believe Contract Dave.

Keep blaming the man who's single handedly keeping us financially afloat.

Its true - who's putting the millions in to cover our losses?

Other owners would have cut their losses, turned off the tap and ran for the hills leaving a sea of debt - see Ellis Short, Randy Lerner.

Hang on, why are we losing £100m every year?? Who is responsible for being in that position in the first place?

It’s like some fella coming and setting fire to your house, then getting the garden hose and trying to put it out and you going “oh thanks so much for helping put this fire out, don’t know where I’d be without you”. You don’t have a clue.

Moshiri doesn't agree contracts for players or negotiate what we pay for players or their wages - no PL owner does that.

We’ve lost 100m 3 seasons running, COVID has prevented us actually being sanctioned for that so no he isn’t keeping us afloat, a technicality is

Hang on, why are we losing £100m every year?? Who is responsible for being in that position in the first place?

It’s like some fella coming and setting fire to your house, then getting the garden hose and trying to put it out and you going “oh thanks so much for helping put this fire out, don’t know where I’d be without you”. You don’t have a clue.

Im not arguing whos fault it is - im simply stating he's paying for his mistakes when he could quite easily pull a fast one leaving us in a lot of trouble.

You and Stevie aka the chuckle brothers are throwing haymakers into thin air. You've shown a complete lack of knowledge of the deep long term rooted problems at EFC as you'll rather blame the little weird Iranian fella who's been here a couple of years.

Reality is gonna bite you both hard when the day comes when he leaves and we're still crap under whatever Yank hedge fund wants to buy us to make a quick buck.

Im not arguing whos fault it is - im simply stating he's paying for his mistakes when he could could quite easily pull a fast one leaving us in a lot of trouble.

You and Stevie aka the chuckle brothers are throwing haymakers into thin air. You've shown a complete lack of knowledge of the deep long term rooted problems at EFC as you'll rather blame the little weird Iranian fella who's been here a couple of years.

Reality is gonna bite you both hard when the day comes when he leaves and we're still crap under whatever Yank hedge fund wants to buy us to make a quick buck.

What?

Sweet baby Jesus and the orphans, who the hell do you think they go to to get the money from? Why isn’t he saying ‘hang on you want me to pay how much? Nope not doing it’

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back