Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

You and Stevie can argue and finger my posts all you want, but the reality is your sat on here at 00:50am crying whilst Moshiri is tucked up in his palace sandwiched in between two beautiful women more than likely.

Unless you actually are going to do something productive against this fella's ownership please turn it in as its boring.

Moaning on the internet isn't going to change anything.

You and Stevie can argue and finger my posts all you want, but the reality is your sat on here at 00:50am crying whilst Moshiri is tucked up in his palace sandwiched in between two beautiful women more than likely.

Unless you actually are going to do something productive against this fella's ownership please turn it in as its boring.

Oh aye, thought you were #againstmodernfootball and all that? Now essentially bragging on behalf of a billionaire with no connection to the football club we’ve supported all our lives and have sunk more time and hard earned money (our own, not an Uzbek-born oligarch’s) into than he ever will. You make me sick, you are the absolute worst caricature of a modern football fan I could ever imagine.

What’s boring is you thinking everything is hunky dory and Moshiri can do no wrong? There’s genuine people on here worried about our club’s future under him so forgive anyone for not wanting to join in and kiss his backside

What’s boring is you thinking everything is hunky dory and Moshiri can do no wrong? There’s genuine people on here worried about our club’s future under him so forgive anyone for not wanting to join in and kiss his backside

Then do something about it - I marched with the BU against Bill Kenwright same way I would march against Moshiri if I felt that strongly against his ownership of the club.

All I see is a minority of moaners who hide behind a monitor screen calling him horrible names such as "scumbag" wishing ill on him yet are nowhere to be seen in trying to "save" their club.

Then do something about it - I marched with the BU against Bill Kenwright same way I would march against Moshiri if I felt that strongly against his ownership of the club.

All I see is a minority of moaners who hide behind a monitor screen calling him horrible names such as "scumbag" wishing ill on him yet are nowhere to be seen in trying to "save" their club.

No you didn’t you liar.

People tried and got mocked for it, that’s the issue, too many don’t want to upset the applecart and be seen as like the cretins over the park

People tried and got mocked for it, that’s the issue, too many don’t want to upset the applecart and be seen as like the cretins over the park

I've not seen any protests aimed at removing Moshiri more a call on him to make changes to the club and remove the likes of Kenwright, Brands, restructure the board etc.

The general feeling even amongst many of the #27 minute protesters was that Moshiri has done positive things for the club but needs to oversee changes which I agree with.

Its only a minority of extremists on social media who are demanding Moshiri's heed/abusing the fella with petty insults whilst clamouring for Mike Zero Hour Contract Ashley to buy us out!

As Mr Sharp infamously said a man and his dog.

I don't think the answer is attacking the source of investment, just how it's handled.

We're building an envious stadium on the river of a place that's getting serious investment.it's n

I don't think the answer is attacking the source of investment, just how it's handled.

We're building an envious stadium on the river of a place that's getting serious investment. Let lessons be learnt and move on next season?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back