Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Never ever forget, the owner of Everton football club once, publicly, said this:

"His agent went to Finch Farm to sign the contract," he said, "Then somehow during the meeting, Romelu called his mother and said she was on a pilgrimage to Africa and had seen some sort of voodoo message that said he had to sign for Chelsea."
Those comments we deeply offensive as Voodoo is taken very seriously in the Congo where his parents come from, in the UK it hasnt got much relevance but in certain parts of Africa it has

No way he is passive when handing out the cash. He is obviously not an idiot when it comes to what he is an expert in, but when it comes to football matters it's obvious he has not got a clue, in fact he is dangerous idiot and it's why we ended up with previous manager, because of the work he had done at Newcastle.
And If the unthinkable happens I really doubt the stadium remains viable.

Please can you use paragraphs?

Not one person cried when we splashed the cash, so please bare me the sympathy.

Never ever forget, the owner of Everton football club once, publicly, said this:

"His agent went to Finch Farm to sign the contract," he said, "Then somehow during the meeting, Romelu called his mother and said she was on a pilgrimage to Africa and had seen some sort of voodoo message that said he had to sign for Chelsea."

Good ebening Jim, [some mad racist nonsense], James McCarthy is like family

I’d forgotten all about that. Actually an unbelievable statement, what an utterly horrible individual.

Actually I and many others expressed concerns about the fees we were spending on very average players like Bolasie and Sigurdsson, but got shouted down with “it’s not your money why are you arsed”. Well, this is why we were arsed. Feel free to spool through the vaults to confirm.

Never mind the atrocious mess he's made of this club financially, his biggest and most unforgivable crimes, as far as I'm concerned, were the appointments of Allardyce and Benitez. They were the low points of 60 years supporting Everton. We have been great, terrible and mediocre, in pretty much even measures during the time I've been a blue, but, it's only under Moshiri's stewardship that we have become a laughing stock and a club with no dignity.

Oh no your one of them...Hypocrisy is lost on you. And in case there is any doubt nope I wont. :)

Grammar-Police-FB.webp

Never mind the atrocious mess he's made of this club financially, his biggest and most unforgivable crimes, as far as I'm concerned, were the appointments of Allardyce and Benitez. They were the low points of 60 years supporting Everton. We have been great, terrible and mediocre, in pretty much even measures during the time I've been a blue, but, it's only under Moshiri's stewardship that we have become a laughing stock and a club with no dignity.

With hindsight would have stuck with Allardyce had a crystal ball predicted previous manager appointment.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back