Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I've not seen any protests aimed at removing Moshiri more a call on him to make changes to the club and remove the likes of Kenwright, Brands, restructure the board etc.

The general feeling even amongst many of the #27 minute protesters was that Moshiri has done positive things for the club but needs to oversee changes which I agree with.

Its only a minority of extremists on social media who are demanding Moshiri's heed/abusing the fella with petty insults whilst clamouring for Mike Zero Hour Contract Ashley to buy us out!

As Mr Sharp infamously said a man and his dog.
No one is doing that

Unless you actually are going to do something productive against this fella's ownership please turn it in as its boring.

Moaning on the internet isn't going to change anything.
Mate, it a discussion forum…. People can air their views on Moshiri in this thread, that is literally it’s entire purpose. I think you need a break from the thread if you’re not happy that people are using it to complain about his ownership.

We're in safe hands with Moshiri - best thing that could have happened to us as Kenwright looked to sell us to some skint Yanks looking for a leverage buy out putting us in hundreds of millions of debt.

One day when Shiekh En Vac owns the club after seeing how wonderful a ground BMD is you'll be worshipping at the Farhad Moshiri statue outside of BMD like the rest of us.
“safe hands with Moshiri” - you’re clearly on (yet another!) wind up! A supposed “Accountant”, who has overseen the distinct possibility of relegation with all the even more damaging financial implications that brings!
If we get relegated I genuinely fear we’ll be gone for quite some time, and without Uzmanov’s money to “clean” for him for him anymore Moshiri is anything but a safe pair of hands!

Moshiri doesn't agree contracts for players or negotiate what we pay for players or their wages - no PL owner does that.

Thats down to the DOF, Chairman and I believe Contract Dave.

Keep blaming the man who's single handedly keeping us financially afloat.
Nope but sadly he’s got an extremely dodgy mate, a certain Mr K Joorabchian who does that for him, then your man steps in and writes the cheque to Mr J thanking him for his services!
Its true - who's putting the millions in to cover our losses?

Other owners would have cut their losses, turned off the tap and ran for the hills leaving a sea of debt - see Ellis Short, Randy Lerner.
Has it ever occurred to you why we have those losses in the first place?

I have some sympathy for Moshiri as (unlike some chairman) he has made efforts to improve us, and he did put his money where his mouth was.

BUT, ultimately his decisions have relegated us. Namely:

- Chasing big names. The biggest issue. The desperation to be one of the big Hollywood clubs. It’s led to a stream of overpaid, undermotivated prima Donna players, and high profile but ill fitting managers (Benitez, and indeed Lamps).

- Interference. Wanting Tosun in, the El Ghazi fiasco, not letting his DoF choose the manager. Any time he’s involved in football matters it ends badly.

Accounting - Supposedly his strength? Yet we left ourselves in the summer with a rotting squad and in a huge financial knot. With the worst problems still to play out.

The Board - A revolving door of inexperienced nobody’s. Culminating in BK incredibly still being involved with ‘yes man’ Graeme Sharp in tow. It needed serious business people from day one.

There is other stuff, like communication with the fans and being absent from games but it’s film flam compared to the big mistakes.

I don't think the answer is attacking the source of investment, just how it's handled.

We're building an envious stadium on the river of a place that's getting serious investment.it's n
No way he is passive when handing out the cash. He is obviously not an idiot when it comes to what he is an expert in, but when it comes to football matters it's obvious he has not got a clue, in fact he is dangerous idiot and it's why we ended up with previous manager, because of the work he had done at Newcastle.
And If the unthinkable happens I really doubt the stadium remains viable.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back