Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
One of the mysteries for me was that Moshiri had been a successful business man yet allowed
himself to be stitched up by obvious - at least to me - fraudsters more at home in a tv series like "Minder".

Jia Jaboorson, Agent Rafael, and Billy Liar come to mind immediately.

Another mystery is the statistical one. How could EFC have bought so many players yet not one has turned out to be really
top-class? The failure rate of the signings is 90%-95%. Surely that alone should be a subject for a statistical thesis somewhere.

Also, the Italian mystery. How could he have bought Allan when the Premier League requires midfielders to be able to run around sometimes?

I didn't say it's not possible, I said it's more complex.
He'll go when he's ready Dave, no protests from us will change that, he may be trying to sell now for all we know, but, if he is, it will be his decision, based on him losing as little of his money as possible. Personally, I think he will be here for three more years, if we survive that long in spite of him. I'll be a very happy man to see him go.

He'll go when he's ready Dave, no protests from us will change that, he may be trying to sell now for all we know, but, if he is, it will be his decision, based on him losing as little of his money as possible. Personally, I think he will be here for three more years, if we survive that long in spite of him. I'll be a very happy man to see him go.

Rather see Blue Bill go first.

If he's not steering the ship, he's culpable for letting it sink.

It won’t be.

People will be too heartbroken.

Grown men will be in tears (I was when Wimbledon went two goals up).

Everyone’s heart will be in their boots.

Their stomachs will be churning.

No one will have the energy to create a bloodbath, metaphorical or orherwise.

Because on the day the Blues go down it will akin to a death in the family.

We will all be in mourning,

But.

If we happen to make ourselves mathematically safe on the day of our final home game…..then you might see your bloodbath.

On that day fans will vent their spleen big time on every bugger on that board and on the pitch who have brought our once mighty club to its knees,

I'm sure the Oldham fans were gutted dropping into non league for the first time but they didn't take it lying down.

It's a game where people kick a round ball about a field. FFS folks, get a grip. And if football defines/delineates your existentiality, you really do need to get a life
I dont really wanna take issue with you over this, theres too much angst around as it is and rightfully so but you are here as often as most of us, so what's your point, really as it clearly "affects" you, as much as it does the rest of us?

3 years Jesus
We would be playing Boreham Wood in the league at that rate

I dont. I think the stadium will be mothballed. A club like this with zero revenue streams outside the PL tv payments will get the bums rush from investors.

And Moshiri wont want to be in the focus of the UK Government with his USM connections.

I think we'll see a sale in the next 6-12 months if we go down - but it'll be messy and not necessarily the right new owners for Everton.

It's a game where people kick a round ball about a field. FFS folks, get a grip. And if football defines/delineates your existentiality, you really do need to get a life
Couldn’t disagree more. Thousands upon thousands of great people support this club, and their dads will have and their dads dad will have. It’s not just a game, it’s a way of life. And people are rightly absolutely furious about how not just the last 6 years have panned out, but the last 33 years. I get married in 4 weeks and all I can think about is the chance Everton may get relegated whilst I’m away for it, genuinely effects my mood. Whilst it’s not the be all and end all, it’s certainly a massive part of my life and I’ll be absolutely heartbroken should we go down.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back