Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I dont. I think the stadium will be mothballed. A club like this with zero revenue streams outside the PL tv payments will get the bums rush from investors.

And Moshiri wont want to be in the focus of the UK Government with his USM connections.

I think we'll see a sale in the next 6-12 months if we go down - but it'll be messy and not necessarily the right new owners for Everton.
I can't see it Dave, he isnt paying for the stadium, the club will owe that money one way or another. Unless he gets a surprisingly good offer, he will be here for a good while yet.

The feller is a bloody moron. Happy to give other managers the boot when they clearly weren't up to it, buts let Rafael Benitez of all people carry on until the third week of January despite the fact that we had won ONE GAME IN 13 FFS! If we'd beaten Norwich away, Benitez would have been in even longer and he'd have signed Sean effing Longstaff!

I honestly think Benitez was on the RS payroll, and Moshiri is an absolute buffoon for going anywhere near that fat Spanish blert!

Oh I think it's a given that, if and when Moshiri goes, Billy Liar will go with him. I don't believe there is any other owner as crazy as Moshiri. A new man would launch Bill before he parted with a penny.
If there is a new man
If not
Moshiri sells it back to Bill for a tenner and a handshake and runs.
All debt is EFC's
One of the Creditors will be F. Moshiri

They won’t attend or could be advised not to.

I can’t see it kicking off in droves to be honest , too many ingrained in the culture of “we’re Everton aren’t we” “at least am not a red” etc etc and will have the “we go again “ thinking.

I hate to say that , it’s true from personal experience. And if you think the media will call all them all out then they won’t.

I don`t know about that mate, there`s a lot of built up anger and resentment that`s been building up over the years.

There was kick offs all over the show after the game last night - around the ground, in the city centre and local stuff too

( that`s from a mate who has a hotel facing Anfield and mates in the Old Bill )

The board had better hope that we`re not already relegated by our last home game.

Kenwright would also be very stupid to show his face in the ground for a long time to come.

People tried to do stuff in December and got turned on by most of goodison , we have the club we deserve
You get happy clappers/traditionalists within every fanbase at every club, by that I mean fans who are always happy with how things are and don't like the idea of things changing. I have never come across a club with so many in its fanbase as ours though. Not saying its wrong everyone has their view but we do have a lot.

You get happy clappers/traditionalists within every fanbase at every club, by that I mean fans who are always happy with how things are and don't like the idea of things changing. I have never come across a club with so many in its fanbase as ours though. Not saying its wrong everyone has their view but we do have a lot.
Too many people have been asleep over the past 6 years and we’ve sleepwalked into this . As a fanbase we’ve accepted plucky little Everton . Far too many gullible people have lapped on BK’s lies . we are an embarrassment of a fan base tbh

I don`t know about that mate, there`s a lot of built up anger and resentment that`s been building up over the years.

There was kick offs all over the show after the game last night - around the ground, in the city centre and local stuff too

( that`s from a mate who has a hotel facing Anfield and mates in the Old Bill )

The board had better hope that we`re not already relegated by our last home game.

Kenwright would also be very stupid to show his face in the ground for a long time to come.

Honestly I’d be amazed. If it does kick off I can’t see it being substantial in numbers. Imo.

Kenwright and company will have their media buddies prepared for the criticism, all angles covered , just you wait . The fans will get it too. My odds are the Mail will be the first followed by the Echo who will simply not mention certain names as they usually do.

The sad thing is I never wanted it to come to this and I’m developing a dislike for the fan base in general too because of the way people go about disagreeing with opinions about the club itself . It’s always so condescending and obnoxious. I’m not saying I’m so high and mighty of course, I hope you see where I’m coming from.

I mean what kind of blue gets a kick out of others being upset at the state of things? I get having a laugh, taking the mick but it’s constant, the hell is going on there. On forums it’s fair game , I see and hear it in person tho which to me is bizarre.

I can't see it Dave, he isnt paying for the stadium, the club will owe that money one way or another. Unless he gets a surprisingly good offer, he will be here for a good while yet.
We're not getting financing for that stadium if we go down. He's apparently put £100M into it. That'll be tagged onto the club I'd guess in the event of relegation. I cant see him leaving himself exposed to carrying that debt.

The whole thing with the stadium is such a mess I dont even want to think about it, tbh.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back