Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Was thinking about this before; how will the crowd react when relegation is confirmed in the ground.

I don’t think a member of the board will be at the ground, I’d imagine police would advice them to stay clear.

It’s going to be a blood bath at goodison

Oh it wont be, they’ll be clapping the big screen just like when Kenwrights moon head was plastered all over it years ago.

The fans have the Club they deserve.

It's more complex than getting Johnson out.

This leech has burrowed deep into the club and he's never in the country. He can afford to turn down offers until we're promoted again if that's what it comes down to. There's also the stadium complication.
I told you this months ago Dave, when you were saying we should run him out of town like we did with Johnson. The difference is, Johnson needed to sell and lived in the country, this cowboy is hardly ever in the country and doesn't need to sell. Basically, he doesn't give a feck about us. He won't sell until he has his stadium and he can get his money back.

Oh it wont be, they’ll be clapping the big screen just like when Kenwrights moon head was plastered all over it years ago.

The fans have the Club they deserve.

It'll all depend on how the game goes. If we win but still go down the players will get clapped off like heroes.

I don't understand why people accept it. The damage the 90s did on the mindset of Evertonians probably has a lot to answer for though. That's the only reason I can find for tolerating Kenwright's failure. The nagging fear of 'it could always be worse'. Yet here we are.

Was thinking about this before; how will the crowd react when relegation is confirmed in the ground.

I don’t think a member of the board will be at the ground, I’d imagine police would advice them to stay clear.

It’s going to be a blood bath at goodison

It won’t be.

People will be too heartbroken.

Grown men will be in tears (I was when Wimbledon went two goals up).

Everyone’s heart will be in their boots.

Their stomachs will be churning.

No one will have the energy to create a bloodbath, metaphorical or orherwise.

Because on the day the Blues go down it will akin to a death in the family.

We will all be in mourning,

But.

If we happen to make ourselves mathematically safe on the day of our final home game…..then you might see your bloodbath.

On that day fans will vent their spleen big time on every bugger on that board and on the pitch who have brought our once mighty club to its knees,

It won’t be.

People will be too heartbroken.

Grown men will be in tears (I was when Wimbledon went two goals up).

Everyone’s heart will be in their boots.

Their stomachs will be churning.

No one will have the energy to create a bloodbath, metaphorical or orherwise.

Because on the day the Blues go down it will akin to a death in the family.

We will all be in mourning,

But.

If we happen to make ourselves mathematically safe on the day of our final home game…..then you might see your bloodbath.

On that day fans will vent their spleen big time on every bugger on that board and on the pitch who have brought our once mighty club to its knees,

That's pretty much the best scenario we could wish for now. If by some small miracle,
we survive, the changes this summer have got to be huge or we'll be down by Christmas next season.

I told you this months ago Dave, when you were saying we should run him out of town like we did with Johnson. The difference is, Johnson needed to sell and lived in the country, this cowboy is hardly ever in the country and doesn't need to sell. Basically, he doesn't give a feck about us. He won't sell until he has his stadium and he can get his money back.
I didn't say it's not possible, I said it's more complex.

He bought Everton 6 months after the RS appointed the German. With the exception of 2 poor seasons under Martinez we had regularly finished 5-7 in the league and were on an almost level playing field as the RS.

We have spent £536m since then, the 3rd largest in the league; with an average yearly net spend of £55m, compared to the RS £18.5m

We’ve had in this, including caretakers, 9 people managing this club and 3 DoF in place.

For the last 2 years we have recorded losses of £260m with a wage bill of £192m; making our wage bill spend 94% of income.

Whilst we have plummeted down the league and straddled the club with debt, the German RS has delivered a league, league cup, champion league, super cup and world club cup as well as losing CL final, Europa Cup final and League cup finals

This man, in the space of 6 years has ripped this club to shreds, he’s placed the biggest gap between ourselves and the RS that I can ever remember.

As of next season we will more than likely be playing championship football with possible financial sanctions in the wings.
Rhetorically; What's the bad news then?
Answer; Moshiri going maybe be worse than Moshiri staying.

Meanwhile; reports from Unicornland state Moshiri has found a buyer.

More likely is he sells it back to Bill (Or Jenny for that matter) for a tenner and a handshake and runs like 'k

He bought Everton 6 months after the RS appointed the German. With the exception of 2 poor seasons under Martinez we had regularly finished 5-7 in the league and were on an almost level playing field as the RS.

We have spent £536m since then, the 3rd largest in the league; with an average yearly net spend of £55m, compared to the RS £18.5m

We’ve had in this, including caretakers, 9 people managing this club and 3 DoF in place.

For the last 2 years we have recorded losses of £260m with a wage bill of £192m; making our wage bill spend 94% of income.

Whilst we have plummeted down the league and straddled the club with debt, the German RS has delivered a league, league cup, champion league, super cup and world club cup as well as losing CL final, Europa Cup final and League cup finals

This man, in the space of 6 years has ripped this club to shreds, he’s placed the biggest gap between ourselves and the RS that I can ever remember.

As of next season we will more than likely be playing championship football with possible financial sanctions in the wings.
You've had good times.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back