Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Internet polls dont tell the full story - most if not all internet polls consistently have Kenwright as being hated by the fans yet 30k+ clapped his grid at Goodison.

No doubt they'll be many who want Sir Farhad gone but the majority will still respect the man for at least trying to make a success of things.

The issue is you want everything to be viewed as black or white when the silent majority can see the subtle grey in such a discussion.
* I think most want him to step down, I've never seen a poll asking 'do you hate BK'?
* Sir is a bit much dontcha think!? lol
* He definitely tried, we were his first attempt and it hasn't worked out. He was too susceptible to wormtongues like Kia. Doesn't change the fact the club has gone backwards even if he did have good intentions

Steve Walsh was a scout, he had absolutely zero track record as a DOF. Koeman had essentially been “successful” (not sacked) in one job in his career and was called out as a massively underwhelming appointment at the time by many on here. He was appointed because he was a boss player and our clueless owner wanted a “big name”, he’s said so himself. A lot of us tried our best to be positive about them because what else were we meant to do? But we have the benefit of hindsight now and they were outrageously poor and nonsensical appointments.
He wanted 'Hollywood'
Sod whether it was a fit or not.
It wasn't.... and now were not even Bollywood.
Sorry to any Bollywood fans, not meant as a slight, It was a exasperated attempt at humour in these dark days.

Please can you turn the lights off as you close the door, utter weapon of an owner, utterly clueless about football.

I fear for Everton next season, whether Lampard can turn the results he did toward the end of the season remains to be seen. We've sold one of our best, talisman players, with little sign of replacements coming in.

Its horrible to see the basket case of a club we have become. An utter joke, and when you go, please take the slavering chubby teletubby with you.
Slavering chubby teletubby has killed me off

* I think most want him to step down, I've never seen a poll asking 'do you hate BK'?
* Sir is a bit much dontcha think!? lol
* He definitely tried, we were his first attempt and it hasn't worked out. He was too susceptible to wormtongues like Kia. Doesn't change the fact the club has gone backwards even if he did have good intentions

He’d been in football for years before he bought us, he should know how football clubs are ran.

I think Koeman was reasonably well received although some had reservations( I was not one of those)

The appointment of Silva was met with resignation and vague hope that he would do well even those people didn't expect to succeed.
I didn't think it was a good appointment, too risky and a manager who needed more experience and more success before taking on a club like Everton.
Thing is we weren't getting the top table managers,for them we are just a poison chalice.

He wanted 'Hollywood'
Sod whether it was a fit or not.
It wasn't.... and now were not even Bollywood.
Sorry to any Bollywood fans, not meant as a slight, It was a exasperated attempt at humour in these dark days.
I was in Hollywood the other week and the reality of it is that it is a crumbling cesspool inhabited by lunatics, a bit like EFC at the minute.

I think Koeman was reasonably well received although some had reservations( I was not one of those)

The appointment of Silva was met with resignation and vague hope that he would do well even those people didn't expect to succeed.
I didn't think it was a good appointment, too risky and a manager who needed more experience and more success before taking on a club like Everton.
Bit like Lampard?

Steve Walsh was a scout, he had absolutely zero track record as a DOF. Koeman had essentially been “successful” (not sacked) in one job in his career and was called out as a massively underwhelming appointment at the time by many on here. He was appointed because he was a boss player and our clueless owner wanted a “big name”, he’s said so himself. A lot of us tried our best to be positive about them because what else were we meant to do? But we have the benefit of hindsight now and they were outrageously poor and nonsensical appointments.
Were you one of those posters?

Internet polls dont tell the full story - most if not all internet polls consistently have Kenwright as being hated by the fans yet 30k+ clapped his grid at Goodison.

No doubt they'll be many who want Sir Farhad gone but the majority will still respect the man for at least trying to make a success of things.

The issue is you want everything to be viewed as black or white when the silent majority can see the subtle grey in such a discussion.
Noit sure about some of this mate because the "at least trying" thing doesn't hold much weight, it's not ok because he is trying.
The only thing that might save him for some is the ground, but last season far outweighs that, including the appointment of Rafael, don't forget we were in a small minority backing that one.
Moshiri has little in the bank as far as fans trust and appreciation goes.

Agree on the poll thing though, they never fully represent the true picture

Were you one of those posters?

No and I never claimed to be, what’s your point? I went all in for Koeman purely because he wasn’t Martinez, I have no problem admitting that. However I’m a fan, my job is not to run Everton football club, it’s to support it. What difference does it make what my opinion was?

No and I never claimed to be, what’s your point? I went all in for Koeman purely because he wasn’t Martinez, I have no problem admitting that. However I’m a fan, my job is not to run Everton football club, it’s to support it. What difference does it make what my opinion was?
Just that your post appears to suggest you knew both would flop.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back