Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Internet polls dont tell the full story - most if not all internet polls consistently have Kenwright as being hated by the fans yet 30k+ clapped his grid at Goodison.

No doubt they'll be many who want Sir Farhad gone but the majority will still respect the man for at least trying to make a success of things.

The issue is you want everything to be viewed as black or white when the silent majority can see the subtle grey in such a discussion.
It's such a pity that the 'silent majority' aren't more........well silent.

Well you’ve just implied that because Pereira has won silverware that means he couldn’t possibly be a worse manager than Lampard? I’ve just given you someone who has won silverware and yet is a worse manager.
That's if you put a manager in a position Champ Manager fashion. Obviously you have to take into consideration squad, transfer window etc. There are so many other factors to take into account. Neither Pereira or Lampard had been in a Premier League relegation battle so at that time logically they had the same chance of success or failure.

It doesn’t suggest that at all.
Steve Walsh was a scout, he had absolutely zero track record as a DOF. Koeman had essentially been “successful” (not sacked) in one job in his career and was called out as a massively underwhelming appointment at the time by many on here.
Is that something you knew at the time or just hindsight? I seem to remember most of the forum saw Koeman as a decent appointment...at the time.

Steve Walsh was a scout, he had absolutely zero track record as a DOF. Koeman had essentially been “successful” (not sacked) in one job in his career and was called out as a massively underwhelming appointment at the time by many on here.
Is that something you knew at the time or just hindsight? I seem to remember most of the forum saw Koeman as a decent appointment...at the time.

It was called out as that by lots of people, now please point me to the part of that post that says I specifically called it out at the time? The people that did call it out were right, they knew better than me and our glorious leader who is tasked with running the football club and actually making the decisions.

It was called out as that by lots of people, now please point me to the part of that post that says I specifically called it out at the time? The people that did call it out were right, they knew better than me and our glorious leader who is tasked with running the football club and actually making the decisions.
I put in a question mark, didn't know you were quoting someone else.

Noit sure about some of this mate because the "at least trying" thing doesn't hold much weight, it's not ok because he is trying.
The only thing that might save him for some is the ground, but last season far outweighs that, including the appointment of Rafael, don't forget we were in a small minority backing that one.
Moshiri has little in the bank as far as fans trust and appreciation goes.

Agree on the poll thing though, they never fully represent the true picture
Woah, hang on, I thought the silent majority all backed him as well. Was fb92 lying to us?

That's if you put a manager in a position Champ Manager fashion. Obviously you have to take into consideration squad, transfer window etc. There are so many other factors to take into account. Neither Pereira or Lampard had been in a Premier League relegation battle so at that time logically they had the same chance of success or failure.
Any manager who goes on Sky talking about an interview he’s had for the job, is not the type of manager I want here

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back