Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

"We want to underline that we are an open and collaborative football club which listens to our supporters"

close-the-door-the-invisible-man.gif

Words irrelevant at this point

He has shown he is out of his depth owning a top flight club.

I don’t think it’s polarised myself, has he provided an amazing commitment yes, has that commitment been managed well, no.

The two things exist for me.

It comes down now, to your belief in any lessons learned, sound like he’s going to stick in their with investment, which is critical.

Completing finance for the stadium, sign players and/via remains committed to investing.

Clear, concise, informative, to the point, nuts and bolts, state of the union, can’t argue with any of that.
All the things you would expect an owner to say.

It's a shambles that he doesn't already have financing for the stadium.

Our record of signings under him has been abject failure so far, while him and Bill are still involved, no reason to expect that to change.

He is hardly going to come out and say he is pulling his investment.

Completing finance for the stadium, sign players and/via remains committed to investing.

Clear, concise, informative, to the point, nuts and bolts, state of the union, can’t argue with any of that.

Admits he's begging for a handout while still wanting to remain in full control.
What lunatic would want to help him do that?

I don’t think it’s polarised myself, has he provided an amazing commitment yes, has that commitment been managed well, no.

It comes down now, to your belief in any lessons learned, sound like he’s going to stick in their with investment, which is critical.
I dont believe he knows enough about football to run a top tier football club.

Its not about lessons learned. Its about acumen and expertise. If it was just about learning lessons and learning from past experiences, we'd have got the club back on course a long time ago.

I have no faith in his ability to make the right decisions. So to me, words are meaningless.

Pleasantly surprised.

I felt he had to make a statement regarding the takeover, because of this;

Competitively, he's sent us backwards.

Early on in this season I shared my view that if he/this Everton board replicate the last 3-5 years, then he'd send us down. I never saw it coming this season, but the fact he very nearly managed it.... if we lost that Chelsea game and Burnley beat Watford the same weekend we'd have been toast IMO.

I was happy to see him stay, hopeful this season was the wake up call for him but now he's trying to sell - we need shut. We can't have an owner working up his exit/having us in limbo for too long.

I was on the fence with Moshiri given he has backed the club with money, and Bramley Moore Dock. His last statement admitted mistakes - I hoped he'd finally let a football club run as it should, rather than his plaything.

But it's now clear he's trying to sell the club and we can't have the club in limbo and for that reason, he absolutely has to go IMO,

... and he has.

If I were to guess what that feller's game is now it'd be that he's looking for a buyer and in the meantime he'll be only too willing to go along with the PL imposing their restrictions on our spending to achieve his plans.

The quicker this feller is out the quicker those bent gets at the PL and their shackles will be thrown off.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back