Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
If this Iranian has got the money he says he says we'll be absolutely fine...
Screenshot_20220715_005230.webp

I was speaking to an echo journalist over in Benidorm this week. I said that Bill and DBB had to go, but he was adamant Moshiri is the problem.

Can we not just get rid of all 3?

Let's hope we are using our preseason tour to assess the squad then bring in reinforcements. It is shocking we haven't had a replacement for richy yet.

The thing for Kenwrighr though, is he hangs around for the good of his bank balance.

Like fair enough, but dont try and convince us what a great Evertonian you are.

That being said, I might take a 7 figure salary out of Everton if I thought I could get it.

I think with Kenwright it’s more to do with “legacy” than his own bank balance. He wants to be the chairman that moved us into Bramley Moore, he will try and claim that as his legacy. He is a self serving odious toad.

The vitriol lashed around is ridiculous.

Of course there is a plan. They’re just not publicising it. It will be constrained by our funds, our league finish last season, whether there are any further outgoing players and other teams bidding for our targets. The plan will be changing on a daily basis.
Wow strong faith in a proven failed board , must be a very small minority who back these clowns.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back