Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
8BD2A105-212A-4129-8F17-70C303745B7F.webp

Pages and pages since a statement last night. Lots of people second guessing what every line means.

It was always a bit odd for him to sell before the stadium is done. Despite what people speculate, he's far from destitute and can continue to fund everything from his mattress money if needed. (not saying it's wise, but he'll have plenty squirrelled away)

People have asked for communication, that's twice in what, 6 weeks? Anything from Kim Jung Bill or the ever wordy Denise? No? Oh.....

He says the club isn't for sale, fair enough. I'm sure if someone came in with an offer that covers what he's already spent he'd think about it, anything less at this stage is pointless.

He says 'The Chairman' is working on transfers together with Thelwell. That's perfectly normal, so long as the targets come from Thelwell and Lampard and nobody else. (Kenwright, Panda Nonce, Kia etc) Negotiations are normally done at exec level. Chill.

Said it before, so long as this owner stays out of football manager mode, we'd struggle to find a better/more generous man to take the club forward.

His failing (and it's a massive one!) is not recognising that our leadership team is nowhere near good enough or provide value for the salaries they draw.

Support the team, protest the board.

Pages and pages since a statement last night. Lots of people second guessing what every line means.

It was always a bit odd for him to sell before the stadium is done. Despite what people speculate, he's far from destitute and can continue to fund everything from his mattress money if needed. (not saying it's wise, but he'll have plenty squirrelled away)

People have asked for communication, that's twice in what, 6 weeks? Anything from Kim Jung Bill or the ever wordy Denise? No? Oh.....

He says club isn't for sale, fair enough. I'm sure if someone came in with an offer that covers what he's already spent he'd think about it, anything less at this stage is pointless.

He says 'The Chairman' is working on transfers together with Thelwell. That's perfectly normal, so long as the targets come from Thelwell and Lampard and nobody else. (Kenwright, Panda Nonce, Kia etc) Negotiations are normally done at exec level. Chill.

Said it before, so long as this owner stays out of football manager mode, we'd struggle to find a better/more generous man to take the club forward.

His failing (and it's a massive one!) is not recognising that our leadership team is nowhere near good enough or provide value for the salaries they draw.

Support the team, protest the board.

I will continue to support the team and protest the board and this clown of an owner.

Judge us at the end of the window is correct in itself.

We still have to do business before the start of the season though.

Deadline day is a complete lottery - and best plans can blow up in smoke very quickly. We can't play roulette like that with the squad as it is.

What? He literally runs the club? He is the reason this failed board exists.
And I said that in my post of you bothered to read it.

I recognise that that's a major failing.

It's exactly why the pressure on the board needs to be ramped up.

You seem to confuse the board and owner.

The Owner has the power to remove the board but won't, probably because the voices from within the boardroom are more compelling than the fractured messages from the support.

And I said that in my post of you bothered to read it.

I recognise that that's a major failing.

It's exactly why the pressure on the board needs to be ramped up.

You seem to confuse the board and owner.

The Owner has the power to remove the board but won't, probably because the voices from within the boardroom are more compelling than the fractured messages from the support.

I’m not confusing the board and the owner at all. If he hasn’t seen in the past 6 years that this board couldn’t run a corner shop then he’s not going to see it and is essentially just a clueless buffoon.

Alongside that, he’s felt the need to intervene numerous times and appoint his own managers, one of which was a fat kopite that should’ve been nowhere near the club. I can’t be bothered listing every single failing of Moshiri since he bought the club because I’ve done it numerous times in here and it’s exhausting. But throwing a load of Usmanov’s money into a big toilet and flushing it doesn’t cancel out the catastrophic way he has run the club and/or had allowed it to be ran by the imbeciles he has left in place. People that believe he’s suddenly going to “learn” and actually change anything are deluded beyond help imo.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back