Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I think this bit is interesting...

'Whilst, in virtually every instance, change has been supported and encouraged by fans, stability must be the key to progression.'

That, to me, sounds like a dig at the fans for wanting change all the time and an admittance that he's listened to it in the past and won't anymore.

There's no accountability at all, the guy has lost any interest, needs to find a buyer quickly.

For those saying he is happy with the parachute payments, give your head a wobble. They are for the first season £45m down from about £120 million we might get from being in the premiership. Players contracts that dont contain relegation clauses mean we have to pay them at premiership rates. 50% loss of worth on all players. Any sponsorships down by 80%, redundancies of staff and that’s not even before BM and that impact.

The last thing he will want is relegation, there are moves to limit the parachute payments next season anyway.

He doesn’t want to spend the £15m to shift Lampard and his staff and he doesn’t want the costs incurred in removing board members and finding more. He doesn’t want a new manager while the transfer window is open.

He will panic if we don‘t win against Southampton and he will probably wet himself if we lose to West Ham. Then that £15m will look like chicken feed to what we will lose by being relegated. Right now he’s gambling on us winning those games.

He has put his money in, he is developing a stadium we could only have dreamed of before, he has put his faith and trust in people and been let down again and again, and peoples reaction to this is, fire and hire more people, until he gets it right.
But if he's put his trust in people and been let down, why wouldn't he fire them? I mean, it's one thing to be trusting and disappointed, it's quite another to be a patsy.

The biggest shocks for me are that, a) he replied, and b) people are surprised by how he replied.

It was clearly a trap and it was literally lose lose.

The baying mob wanted him to fall on the sword, slag his colleagues off, and/or any version of "do exactly what we want" and he had 2 doors to choose from. Reply, and face backlash to response, or dont reply and face backlash for staying quiet.

The way some people, notably that heavy breathing buffoon "Ped" talk, is that they want the club to come out and publish all their plans and actions for the world to see. It makes no sense, unless you have a social media business and rely on content to drive traffic so you can earn a living.

He has put his money in, he is developing a stadium we could only have dreamed of before, he has put his faith and trust in people and been let down again and again, and peoples reaction to this is, fire and hire more people, until he gets it right.

The worst thing for me about Moshiri is he seems to be too trusting and foolish. And we know that, because he bought us in the 1st place.
He didn't change the chairman and board. Thats the crucial mistake.

lord farquad has spoken

how dare you heathens question the omniscient one
were-not-worthy-waynes-world.gif

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back