Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Why people are reacting the way they are now makes me chuckle.

He couldn't have shît on us from any greater height than he did when appointing the fat kopite.

I was done with him then.
I'm more emotionally attached observer than fan now.

This latest chapter just makes me laugh
He's no more than a custodian of the club. His era of leadership will go down as a period of total embarrassment but he will move on at some point and the club will carry on.

Attachments

• bagdad-bob.webp
    bagdad-bob.webp
    20.7 KB · Views: 22
Why people are reacting the way they are now makes me chuckle.

He couldn't have shît on us from any greater height than he did when appointing the fat kopite.

I was done with him then.
I'm more emotionally attached observer than fan now.

This latest chapter just makes me laugh
His security on Bramley know who are and we're you live

Leeds owner is a Qatari businessman mate with close links to the Qatar Royals - there has been rumours of investment into them for a while now.

I seen on SSN that apparently the PSG owner and Levy are part of some football directorship board or something like that which is possibly why they had met up in London.

I still have a feeling it'll be us - Qatar WC, Moshiri open to investment, BMD, Cahills links to Qatar etc

A lot of smoke without fire there.
I think in reality you will find that the group that owns the San Francisco 49ers will be completing their takeover of Leeds within the next 12 months or so, if not sooner - no Qatari involvement.

Billionaires lads!!!!

Marcel Brands he takes what he wants!!!!

This is all karma for the way we have acted in the past.

Repent for your sins.

I always said we would regret the day we forced Allardyce out because we thought we're too good for him.

As you say karma, doesn't take much to treat people with the respect they deserve and we definitely didn't show that to the fat gravy guzzling slug.

But if he's put his trust in people and been let down, why wouldn't he fire them? I mean, it's one thing to be trusting and disappointed, it's quite another to be a patsy.
As far as i can tell, and i might be wrong here, we probably have the biggest turnover of staff and board members out of any club in the league in the last 7 years.

Im not Kenwrights biggest fan by any means, but he is a figureahead at best. DBB gets an enormous amount of flack as well. Are these people somehow responsible for Anthony Gordon missing 2 sitters from 8 yards out against bottom of the league?

The fact is, we are performing poorly because things haven't gone to plan. That doesnt mean there isnt one.

All the histrionics in here and across social media does nothing but cause unrest. The groans start at any negative result and it snowballs. But thats football.

That other whopper Ped drones on and on about Newcastle till hes even redder in the face than normal, but ill tell u what happened at Newcastle. They got a new manager and few new players, got some good results and the momentum has carried them. The difference between where they are now and where we are now is the difference between 2 goals chalked off to offside and 2 Almiron worldies that he may never score again.

Confidence and positivity breeds confidence and positivity.

Should we have another striker in? Undoubtedly. But the reason our finances are the way they are is because we rolled the same dice Newcastle did, several times, and ran out of luck each time. Not because Dan Ashworth has changed the DNA of the club in less than a year.

The anger is multiplied because that lot across the park have gone virtually 5 years unbeaten, but we cant all cheat and get away with it.

The system is rigged. The sooner some people see that the better.

Last edited:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back