Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
It appears to me… and I’ve never met the guy or spoken to him… but Mr Moshiri appears to have absolutely no grip on what’s going on, has no idea how big a mess things are both on and off the field… and his insistence that he has complete faith in the current BoD and executive is delusion as great if not greater than the delusion that BK has demonstrated for far too long.

It appears to me… and I’ve never met the guy or spoken to him… but Mr Moshiri appears to have absolutely no grip on what’s going on, has no idea how big a mess things are both on and off the field… and his insistence that he has complete faith in the current BoD and executive is delusion as great if not greater than the delusion that BK has demonstrated for far too long.
It absolutely bamboozles my mind how a billionaire could be so out of touch with his investment?

How could he get it so fabulously wrong?

:Blink:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I think the kids off of 'Are you smarter than a 10 year-old' would wipe the floor with Moshiri at running this club.

Would be a great tv show watching them go week in, week out; battling head to head.

10 year old: 'Bill, you're 77, you grandad'.

Bill: 'Now listen here you little turd, don't you go making me look foolish'.

10 year old: 'You've done that for the last three decades'.

* drops mic *

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

Moshiri is correct in that we need some sort of stabilisation. Far too many managerial changes, all backed and requested by the majority of fans. Of course there will be a wiping of hands on that part as I’ve already seen in this thread.
Far too many duff managerial appointments. Address the cause, not the symptom.

Nice to see Farhad putting the record straight to the vast majority of match going blues who had no plans to have anything to with this silly protest.
The collective response was that of a 5yr old in the playground and might I add hilarious "Yeh but but we think different and we will still pull tongues and stamp our feet at the directors box.. Even though you are not there"

Nice to see Farhad putting the record straight to the vast majority of match going blues who had no plans to have anything to with this silly protest.
The collective response was that of a 5yr old in the playground and might I add hilarious "Yeh but but we think different and we will still pull tongues and stamp our feet at the directors box.. Even though you are not there"

Buy a ticket next time

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back