Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
Indeed. People should ask themselves ‘am I helping or hindering the team’. The support given at the end of last season was absolutely brilliant and brought out the best in the players, todays negativity and ‘protests’ will undoubtedly have the opposite effect……
Aye, the "it's not me it's them" syndrome.

Indeed. People should ask themselves ‘am I helping or hindering the team’. The support given at the end of last season was absolutely brilliant and brought out the best in the players, todays negativity and ‘protests’ will undoubtedly have the opposite effect……

Personally I think by refusing to take a stand against the owner and board you are actively hindering and hurting the club.

This guy is living in a dreamworld thinking the current startergy is working.

The fact is we're in the bottom 3, play awful football and haven't signed a single player in January yet to improve our situation.

But yeah carry on with "local and experienced" board who have continually failed and a clueless manager until we get relegated

Great plan that Mosh ?

Straight from the horse’s mouth. That’s a horse that’s well bolted as he’s not been near the ground for over a year. So it’s all the supporters fault who have sold out every home and away matches during the owners time here? Ffs the man’s clueless. He’ll be saying next that the fans made him buy the players we have.

Oh what a mess. Looking forward to playing mickleover fc in our fancy new stadium. Away games will be nice too. 20 quid gets you in, a cup of tea, a pint and some cheesy chips. Can even take your dog...quite far from the train station though, so that's a bummer...

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back