Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
To be fair I've said for a while I want him to step down, because I can't see him fixing this mess and something has to force Moshiri.
I backed the time Bill owned the club, we were simply in a better place then, much better, but it was 100% the work of Farhad that took us backwards to this. Everyone wants him to go, but the difference is some blame him for this rapid decline over the last 5 years, which isn't right.
Goes to show you what a top job moyes done as this should have really happened when kenwright was running up debts and giving Moyes next to nothing on tranfers Instead it happens when we finally get some money crazy really

So, on this report:

I was right unfortunately.

Moshiri was/is Usmanovs front.

So he’s got no interest now.

Maybe the best thing would be for the FA to force a sale like with Chelsea. Even to some Yank private equity fund who wants to line us up in a 4-4-3 to kick a touchdown at the All Star Game. Guys like that at least fire people.

Dog with a bone this feller. All his articles have zero sources and he's out to get Usmanov.

5 managers interviewed? Behave. That's probably every manager he's employed and Big Dunc. Utter blag merchant

What loans? He has put £800m into the club out of his own pocket/Usmanov’s pocket hasn’t he?
Oh mate, you think he GAVE us that money?

They are clearly called Shareholder loans in our accounts.

Yes he did some clever accounting trick and called it equity, but theres a tick list somewhere with the full amount.

Oh mate, you think he GAVE us that money?

They are clearly called Shareholder loans in our accounts.

Yes he did some clever accounting trick and called it equity, but theres a tick list somewhere with the full amount.

That’s what people on here told me. He’s the most generous owner in the league and gave us that money to try and spearhead us into the Champions League.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back