Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

1 point from safety and 2 points from 14th with 57 points left to plkay for...yeah, it's absolutely certain relegation.
Past performance - good or bad - is no guarantee of future performance, but it could be indicative of a trend though.
How will Lampard and the team react...if indeed they care one jot...
Will it be business as usual or will 57pts left to play for become 54?

Because that maths is the wrong way round.
Todays total isn't 57 or 54 - it is, atm, Zero.

Only when we win Vs W. Ham, will the real total be 3

Last edited:
Past performance - good or bad - is no guarantee of future performance, but it could be indicative of a trend though.
How will Lampard and the team react...if indeed they care one jot...
Will it be business as usual or will 57pts left to play for become 54?

Because that maths is the wrong way round.
Todays total isn't 57 or 54 - it is, atm, Zero.

Only when we win Vs W. Ham, will the real total be 3

I dont see the rubbish around us blasting away from the drop zone dramatically.

It's all relative.

I still hold the firm view that just a managerial change or just a new forward in changes the dynamic in on-field matters and we get a result or two, and then confidence kicks in.

Anyone joining the death cult with 19 games left are seriously bent out of shape and have a feeble character...dont let the Branch Davidians convince you that it's End Days. Those people just care about pitchforking Kenwright and being 'the winner'.

Kenwright is going in any case, along with his rubbish board.

It's all relative.

I still hold the firm view that just a managerial change or just a new forward in changes the dynamic in on-field matters and we get a result or two, and then confidence kicks in.

Anyone joining the death cult with 19 games left are seriously bent out of shape and have a feeble character...dont let the Branch Davidians convince you that it's End Days. Those people just care about pitchforking Kenwright and being 'the winner'.

It aint over till it's over, got it - *ponders a bit* OK, I'm In.

It's all relative.

I actually think we may see this! A niggle in the back of my mind!

Cant quite put my finger on it!

The Vaults may be unkind on this one!

It's all relative.

I would add to that to try and not make anything worse until the window shuts. We need a few players and with the money situation as it is, it was always going to be the last couple of days before things started moving. In a normal season that might be suicidal but with an extended season due to the world cup it is salvageable.

Useless as the board may be as a fanbase we can't jump up and down and say they haven't got a plan, then torpedo the ship that had any kind of plan on it, so we can turn around and say "SEE I TOLD YOU THEY DIDN'T HAVE A PLAN!"

That also gives them scope to say we had deals lined up for x, y and z but after seeing on the news what the fans did they pulled out. Don't give them the excuse. Plenty of time to really go after them if/when it is confirmed that we are done for in this league.

I would add to that to try and not make anything worse until the window shuts. We need a few players and with the money situation as it is, it was always going to be the last couple of days before things started moving. In a normal season that might be suicidal but with an extended season due to the world cup it is salvageable.

Useless as the board may be as a fanbase we can't jump up and down and say they haven't got a plan, then torpedo the ship that had any kind of plan on it, so we can turn around and say "SEE I TOLD YOU THEY DIDN'T HAVE A PLAN!"

That also gives them scope to say we had deals lined up for x, y and z but after seeing on the news what the fans did they pulled out. Don't give them the excuse. Plenty of time to really go after them if/when it is confirmed that we are done for in this league.
The owner is the key. I really dont belive he's looking on and thinking he'll cut his nose off to spite his face. He and his silent partner have a lot of cash to lose here. As in the past he'll move decisively. Whether it works this time, who knows.

Moshiri was a front man for Usmanov's money laundering this entire time. He's given up on this club when Russia invaded Ukraine and all the oligarchs got sanctioned and he can't funnel Usmanov's money into Everton anymore, and is just looking to get as much money out of the club before it implodes.
Exactly what happened! He is waiting on his hands until Usmanov comes out of his mess (unscathed and still able to help him get rid of the club...).

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back