Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I dont see the rubbish around us blasting away from the drop zone dramatically.

It's all relative.

I still hold the firm view that just a managerial change or just a new forward in changes the dynamic in on-field matters and we get a result or two, and then confidence kicks in.

Anyone joining the death cult with 19 games left are seriously bent out of shape and have a feeble character...dont let the Branch Davidians convince you that it's End Days. Those people just care about pitchforking Kenwright and being 'the winner'.

Kenwright is going in any case, along with his rubbish board.
You really believe in a reality that involves kenwright willingly reliquishing his influence upon the club? Don't want to be grim but I feel he'll cling onto any iota of power at everton till his last day despite the public's growing discontent and the facade hes meticulously crafted fades further. His ego is too tethered to the club to ever abdicate on his own volition and although hes an awful board member hes a skilled parasite.
Honestly in his deluded mind he's probably struggling to fathom why Everton are in this precarious position once again because romantic narcissist perceives all the actions he is involved in with Everton is the sound move and it's just temporary the drop in form. So with bill and kia feeding him nonsense , naive Moshiri who possesses no football intelligence whatsoever probably resides in the same bubble as kenwright. It doesn't bode well

Last edited:
The stadium is 3/4’s of the way along the build, it is getting finished. Will we own it though? Not if we’re a non-PL club for any longer than a season.
I thought the stadium was only 50% as of December? Might be wrong, but there's still a long way to go from what I understand and there's no guarantee construction won't be halted.

However, you are spot on that ownership of the ground is very much up in the air. Imagine Everton living on the breadline, renting everything with no assets other than Tom Davies.

If the stadium project was to be stopped instantly right now, I agree, but I’m talking years down the line here.
Well we are still in it till 2024/25 upto now.
If it goes tits up we'll still be in it.

Anyway If/& when this chump sells it will be lock stock and smoking headlocks the new stadium would be included in it.
He's invested way to much for it not to be.

Hope there's new (& rich) owners on the horizon.

You really believe in a reality that involves kenwright willingly reliquishing his influence upon the club? Don't want to be grim but I feel he'll cling onto any iota of power at everton till his last day despite the public's growing discontent and the facade hes meticulously crafted fades further. His ego is too tethered to the club to ever abdicate on his own volition and although hes an awful board member hes a skilled parasite.
Honestly in his deluded mind he's probably struggling to fathom why Everton are in this precarious position once again because romantic narcissist perceives all the actions he is involved in with Everton is the sound move and it's just temporary the drop in form. So with bill and kia feeding him nonsense , naive Moshiri who possesses no football intelligence whatsoever probably resides in the same bubble as kenwright. It doesn't bode well
Bill will hang on as long as he can in the hope our next owner is successful, then he can take the credit.

The key here is Moshiri. He wont be around much longer. And there isn't a new owner out there who'd look at what's happened here and think "D'you know what, I think I'll keep Bill on - that'll go down well".

Question:

Do you think the board believe there's a silent majority out there horrified at last week's events ready to be mobilised for a comeback?

...and, if so, do you think there is such a constituency still there for them to tap into?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back