Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
It also says minority stake in the article and he confirmed that’s close, often a minority stake is taken and then shareholding increases as various obligations re investment is made, that how Moshiri himself acquired a majority stake. The two pieces are actually congruent.

Wonder who it is - he said the investors are off the highest caliber.

maybe he meant Kalibr

welcome to Everton comrade President

He's worked out that Putin isnt going to back down anytime in the next 6 months. Uncle ruskie isn't going to be back anytime soon. Bit like smoking banana skins till payday. Utter moron

It also says minority stake in the article and he confirmed that’s close, often a minority stake is taken and then shareholding increases as various obligations re investment is made, that how Moshiri himself acquired a majority stake. The two pieces are actually congruent.

Wonder who it is - he said the investors are off the highest caliber.
Have to disagree mate. Guardian says he’s open to a majority sale - Moshiri himself says he’s not.
Needs clarifying.

Yeah thats my point really mate - the media are running with the "Moshiri has put Everton up for sale" angle based on a guardian article that states he's open to either investment or a sale.

Sounds more like he's selling a stake in the club at most rather than a full sale.

That’s what I took from it mate and if you believe him, it sounded close enough.

I dont believe he is looking to outright sell personally - if he gets a shrewd investor in with expertise in footie and cash on the hip to sort the club oot and help fund the stadium his investment only grows.

Moshiri seems an honest man if not a little crazy - if he says the clubs not outright up for sale I believe him over some one journo but we'll see.

Interesting times regardless !

He was backing Lampard 10 days ago mate. No chance of him being sacked.

Agree re interesting.

Have to disagree mate. Guardian says he’s open to a majority sale - Moshiri himself says he’s not.
Needs clarifying.

Fair enough mate, the man speaks, what we all believe in terms of trustworthiness is going to be subjective. Nothings going to happen over night…he’s right about one thing all focus needs to go on the second half if the season and he dropped some big promises there on recruitment, wel know on deadline day how trustworthy he is.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back