Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters
I am so confused, there is so much conflict in the news feeds

Some stories state the club is for sale, moshiri released an interview saying it's not. But there are also stories saying the stories about the club being for sale are not true.

I've not been this confused about something since I was a young lad!!

Hey you! Get that steel drum out of the errrr Fan Advisory Boardroom
Polish_20230124_212609014.jpg

I think the timing with the guardian article was likely just coincidence.

I respect Moshiri for doing that interview... It has helped.

I can believe that he is passionate about the project and it's interesting to hear him talking about longer term objectives.

That doesn't mean to say I agree with what he said / his decisions and how things are going...

But it's a start and all we can do now is see just how much he's willing to rectify this situation with what we spend in the transfer window and who we bring in as manager.

He’s put himself up to be shot at there, ”we need recruitment, we will get players”, “we need a forward, we will get a forward”.

Have to admire his cahonas, at least he put himself out there to be shot at.

Be pelters if that doesn’t happen now.
When he recorded the interview we had a forward pretty much wrapped up and ready to announce. That’s why he sounded so confident.

I can believe that he is passionate about the project and it's interesting to hear him talking about longer term objectives.

That doesn't mean to say I agree with what he said / his decisions and how things are going...

But it's a start and all we can do now is see just how much he's willing to rectify this situation with what we spend in the transfer window and who we bring in as manager.
Has he got the capital to pull it off though? I personally don't think he has.

I’m pretty sure The Guardian hates us. Always writing snide articles.
It does.

This is timed for maximum impact.

They know what a mess we're in and they want to create a crisis.

The Guardian's whole existence now revolves around the Ukraine conflict. They have gone after Usmanov and also continue their attacks on Moshiri with pieces like this.

Moshiri will now deny the deviation away from what he said last summer: that he's looking for stadium investment.

Ignore that Guardian piece...it's BS.

lol lol lol lol lol lol

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back