Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,290 92.3%

• Total voters

We will have been for sale since March last Year, as soon as the first Russian tank entered Ukraine im fairly confident Moshiri started asking around.

Would be a brave, brave man who bought this football club NOW, let me tell you that.

Nobody who values money would bid more than 50p for us currently.
51p .. It's mine. Get out Bill.

Could they call us Maroon Bull Everton or Burgundy Bull Everton?
RB Everton. Blue and white Kit modelled after this lovely can

1674598302993.webp

A striker, the stadium & better recruitment.
They have had from the moment we beat Palace to identify a whole list of strikers to (try to) replace Richarlison - who had given us TWO years notice that he wanted to leave to play in Europe if Everton couldn't achieve that.

What makes you think a new striker will appear before the end of the January window... just a few days away when they've had since May ??????

A striker, the stadium & better recruitment.

That interview has aged about as well as milk turning sour

1.He obviously thought we would have Danjuma
2.The interview at the time Lampard wasn't sacked and he talks about needing patience as he's been too trigger happy
3. See point 1 as it shows the recruitment and checking on players character is absolutely shocking

We will have been for sale since March last Year, as soon as the first Russian tank entered Ukraine im fairly confident Moshiri started asking around.

Would be a brave, brave man who bought this football club NOW, let me tell you that.

Nobody who values money would bid more than 50p for us currently.
Agreed but if the stadium is £200/300m from completion surely our overall value would be north of £900m.

Newcastle went for a similar value and position so a good investor could make this work

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back